Men and women alike dread the thought of hairfall. For most of us, this is an age-related problem, but for others, it could also be a sign of an unhealthy lifestyle. Thankfully, there are many natural home remedies to treat hair fall problem.
Common Cause of Hair Fall Problem
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Nutritional deficiencies
Natural Home Remedies to Prevent Hair Fall and Regrowth
Here we create a list of home remedies to prevent hair from falling out and promote hair regrowth. Use these natural remedies to stop hair fall safely:
- Onion juice: The sulphur present in onion can help reduce hairfall and speed up the hair growth process by increasing the production of collagen in the body. Chop or grate an onion and squeeze out the juice. Apply this to your scalp and leave for 15 minutes before rinsing off with a mild shampoo. Ideally, this should be repeated twice a week.
- Garlic: Try this natural remedy "garlic" to stop hair fall, Garlic is also a rich source of sulphur, but it cannot be used in its pure form. Boil a little coconut oil with a few crushed cloves of garlic. Massage the cooled mixture into your scalp and leave for about half an hour before washing it off. You could combine this with onion juice as well.
- Coconut: Coconut oil is very good to stop hairfall as it can promote hair growth as well as reduce breakage and prevent hair fall. If you are using bottled coconut oil, warm it before massaging into the scalp. Alternatively, grate a coconut and mix with a little water before squeezing out the milk from it. Apply this on the scalp and leave overnight.
- Amla: Amla or the Indian gooseberry is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants. These home remedies help to stop hair fall and keep the scalp healthy and promote hair growth. To benefit from it, apply a mixture of lemon juice and amla juice or amla powder on the scalp. Once dry, rinse the mixture off with lukewarm water. If used in the initial stages of hair fall, amla can help reverse the process.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek contains hormone antecedents that help stimulate hair growth and help strengthen hair follicles. Soak a cup of dried fenugreek seeds in water overnight and grind into a paste. Apply this paste to your scalp and leave for about half an hour before rinsing off. Using this hair mask every morning for a month should have noticeable results.
- Aloe Vera: To stop hair loss and regrow hair naturally, use aloe vera. The enzymes in aloe vera promote healthy hair and help stabilize the scalp’s pH levels thereby promoting hair growth. It can also help reduce itchiness and dandruff. To benefit from it, you could consume a tablespoon of aloe vera juice or apply aloe vera juice directly onto the scalp as a hair mask. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Update From Lybrate: Healthy and smooth hair always leave a great impact on others. Buy the Best Hair Care Products for the nourishment of dry hair, curly hair, brittle hair and frizzy hair at assured best prices on Lybrate.