Suffering from impotence can be terrible, but you need not to suffer silently as there is a solution for this problem in Acupressure treatment method. An ancient Chinese-inspired treatment, acupressure is a self-healing method, and many ailments can be treated with this process.
Erectile dysfunction or impotence which is the inability to obtain, in some cases, maintain an erection can occur due to numerous factors. Certain lifestyle habits or stressful conditions can also lead to impotence along with low testosterone level, chronic diseases like diabetes and acupressure, the most effective self-healing method can be of immense help when it comes to treating this problem.
9 Acupressure points to treat impotence
- Bladder 23 and 47: They are together known as the sea of vitality points that are located on the lower back between the second and third lumbar vertebrae. The points are important for fertility and are used to boost up the immune system and energy.
- K1: K1, also known as Bubbling Springs is located at the center of the sole. Pressure on that point treats not only erectile dysfunction but also menopause-related issues like hot flashes, dizziness, etc. in women indicating K1 to be effective for reproductive health.
- Bladder 27 and 34: Known as the Sacral Points because the points are on the sacrum that is located at the base of the spine. Acupressure on these points helps relieve from impotence, sacral pain, sexual-reproductive problems and so on.
- CV4: Conception Vessel 4 is an important point located four finger widths below the belly button. The point is known as the Gate Origin and is one of the most useful points to treat erectile dysfunction, urinary inconsistency, etc.
- CV6: Conception Vessel 6 is another important point of acupressure for impotence and is located three finger widths below the belly button. It is useful for treating seminal emission, impotence, night-time urination.
- K3: Kidney 3 is a vital acupressure point. It is known as Bigger Stream and is situated midway between the Achilles’ tendon and the inside of the anklebone. It relieves sexual tension, loss of libido and fatigue.
- Sp12: Spleen 12, known as the Rushing Door is located in the pelvic area in the middle of the crease where the leg joins the trunk of the body. It is a significant pressure point for treating male infertile issues.
- Sp13: Spleen 13, like Spleen 12 is also located in the pelvic region in the middle of the crease where the leg joins the trunk of the body. Stimulating this particular point helps in curing impotence and abdominal discomfort.
- St36: Stomach 36 is a vital acupressure point for treating several health problems. Situated four finger widths from the kneecap and one finger width outside the shin bone, the point is known as the Three Mile Point. It helps in improving the functions of the reproductive system.
Impotence is one such condition which can be completely cured with holistic healing and acupressure is a time-tested treatment for impotence. If you are facing the problem of impotence, you can schedule an appointment with an acupressure expert and seek treatment that will lead to a definitive cure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.