Ayurveda is something which is very potent and its efficacy has been proven over the years. Arthritis is painful and has the ability to make a person feel pretty much like his or her hands are tied! However, while not much can be done to liberate a person to his or her pre-arthritis level of ease, the issue can be controlled and Ayurveda can really work wonders!
When you prefer an Ayurvedic treatment to help a person who is suffering from arthritis to experience lesser pain in his or her daily life, it is important to correct anything which may be wrong with digestion. This is because digestion, which is not optimal, leads to a situation of a build-up of ama, which is a lethal side effect of low-quality digestion.
- It is believed that correcting a person’s food intake will reduce the amount of ama one has in their body and as a result of the same, reduce the inflammation and the consequent pain which a patient of arthritis has to put up with on a daily basis.
- If a person does not suffer from other lifestyle issues such as diabetes, making the effort to fast in accordance with the guidelines which have been set out as per the Ayurveda knowledge bank can have great benefits for the problems faced due to having arthritis.
The Magic of Ayurveda!
- There is a herb known as Guggul, which is quite helpful, especially if a person is diligent about its consumption. This would mean that it be taken by him or her twice a day, along with some warm water. The dosages are small and usually range between 1 to 3 gms.
- Ayurveda is a symbol of natural solutions to the health problems of people. As a result, it is only reasonable to expect a lot of the field to be centred on lifestyle habits and more so around food, as it is true, in this case at least, that we are what we eat.
- In order to ease the pains of arthritis, it is very important to avoid oily food items and prefer a fruit diet such as apples, papayas and oranges. Tea, coffee and alcohol consumption should be kept to a bare minimum.
Arthritis is something which is frustrating, for sure. But, as long as a person is taking steps in the right direction, the issue will be a lot easier to deal with! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.