Do you suffer from acne and have acne marks all over your face? Acne or acne vulgaris is a condition where ugly scars appear on the surface of your face. Acne cause scars, some of which may be permanent. Acne scars ruin your face and affect your appearance and self-esteem. You can adopt simple ways and methods to get rid of acne marks.
Here are some home remedies to cure this skin condition:
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera gel contains vitamins, which helps in the fading and healing of acne marks. Aloe vera is gentle on the skin, has no side effects and does not cause skin irritation. It acts as a moisturizer, nourishes the skin, and makes it softer.
- Cucumber: Cucumber is quite effective for the management of acne scars. It is a hydrating substance and is rich in vitamin A and C, and magnesium. These are essential for good skin health. You simply need to cut cucumber slices and apply them on the surface of the skin affected with acne breakout.
- Baking soda: Baking soda is commonly used for treating acne scars. It contains sodium bicarbonate crystals which help in skin exfoliation when used as a cleaning scrub. You need to make a paste by combining baking soda with water and apply it to the affected area of your skin. The pores get cleaned and blemishes are prevented.
- Honey: Honey acts as a natural moisturizer and helps in getting rid of acne marks. Instead of using processed honey, you need to use raw and fresh honey. You have to apply honey on the acne marks and gently massage it. You can combine ground cinnamon with honey as it acts as an effective pore cleanser.
- Coconut oil: Coconut acts as an excellent natural moisturizer and has a good healing capability. You have to massage your acne-affected skin with fresh coconut oil and allow it to get absorbed into your skin. Coconut oil contains fatty acids and vitamins which make your skin healthier.
- Lemon: Lemon juice is an alpha hydroxyl acid. It helps in healing, fading scars and revitalizing the skin. You need to mix lemon juice with a small amount of water and apply it on your acne-affected skin using a cotton ball. During this lemon treatment, you must stay away from direct sunlight. This is because lemon makes the skin extra sensitive to the harmful rays of the sun.
You can try other natural remedies like potato juice, rose hip seed oil, and sugar scrub.You should increase the amount of vitamin E intake. All these simple remedies are very effective in getting rid of acne scars.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!