Premature ejaculation occurs when a man ejaculates sooner during sexual intercourse than he or his partner would like. Premature ejaculation is a common sexual complaint. The symptoms are:
• Always or nearly always ejaculate within one minute of penetration
• Are unable to delay ejaculation during intercourse all or nearly all of the time
• Feel distressed and frustrated, and tend to avoid sexual intimacy as a result
HOW IS PREMATURE EJACULATION DIAGNOSED?
To diagnose premature ejaculation, a sexologist will ask about your health history and may perform a general physical exam. The following tests may be done:
• Urine test to rule out possible infection.
• blood tests to check testosterone levels
In some cases, your doctor may suggest that you go to an urologist or a mental health professional that specializes in sexual dysfunction.
HOW IS PREMATURE EJACULATION TREATED?
Premature Ejaculation is a common and treatable condition and doctors treat this condition my medication and therapies.
DID YOU KNOW?
This is not really a serious problem but can wreck the sexual lives of people who are suffering from this issue.