Tamik Bc Tablet is generally prescribed to women for the treatment of menstrual pain. The drug works best on moderate to mild pain. Take the drug as per the directions given by your doctor. Known to be an NSAID, the drug blocks the action of substances that cause inflammation in the body. This drug only treats inflammation and discomfort, not the disease that results in such symptoms.
Doctors do not advice the use of Tamik Bc Tablet if you allergic to any component present in it. It is also not safe for consumption in patients who have just had a bypass operation or suffer from kidney issues, stomach problems and ulcers. Women who are in their late stages of pregnancy are also not prescribed this drug.
Tamik Bc Tablet is meant for oral consumption and should be taken either without food or with food in case you have stomach issues.
Some common side effects of the medicine that you may experience are pain in the stomach, nausea and diarrhea. Most people do not experience any serious side effects of the drug. In case you do develop heartburn, indigestion, itchy skin, appetite loss, rashes, pain in the lower back or see blood in your urine get in touch with your doctor as soon as possible.
Keep in mind some precautionary measures before you start using the drug. For instance, avoid driving or indulging in any risky activity so as to prevent accidents. This is primarily because Tamik Bc Tablet can cause drowsiness as well as dizzy spells. Excessive smoking, alcohol consumption or taking high doses of the drug for an extensive time period can worsen its side effects. Thus, it is best that you avoid drinking and smoking while taking this medicine. Take the dosage as instructed by your doctor to avoid any complications.
As any man who has taken a dip in an icy cold lake can attest, there is such a thing as penis shrinkage. But, aside from some "normal" shrinkage which may or may not come with age - the jury is still out on its prevalence - penis shrinkage is typically short term, as in the case of swimming in icy cold water. Although having a small penis in no way affects penis health, some men can be so hung up on the size of their penis that they may go to extremes in worrying about it.
This can lead to "koro," a situation in which a man worries that his big penis is becoming smaller and smaller - and may shrink away altogether.
While it may seem koro is nothing but an unfortunate delusion, it can have some drastic real world consequences. In one area in which a man claimed witches had made his penis disappear, a group of missionaries were blamed and burned to death.
The hysterical nature of koro makes it seem all too real to those who suffer from it - and makes them feel genuinely panicked and in fear for their lives.
Acupuncture is an alternative medicinal practice that involves stimulating certain pressure points on the body with a needle that penetrates the skin to reduce pain or to treat different health conditions. Most patients try out acupuncture if everything else fails and when their doctors have pronounced their problem unfixable. It is also opted when the physician prescribed medicines have brought no pain relief. Others have discovered that continuous acupuncture tends to make conventional medicines seem moderate.
In case you have not tried out acupuncture and are interested to know whether it is justified regardless of your time and cash, here are five urging motivations that show that acupuncture works:
Researchers attempt to see how acupuncture functions from a biomedical point of view. Some point to its impacts on fascia, the connective tissue that surrounds every one of our muscles and organs. Some indicate to acupuncture’s capacity to stimulate the limbic framework and autonomic sensory system. Therefore, acupuncture works in many ways and has proven to be the best alternative treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
Since ancient times, our ancestors passed their best practices of holistic lifestyle to their next generations. Over a period of time they became a ritual that got integrated into their day to day life. These series of rituals are known as samskaras. They are connected with the major events of life such as pregnancy, childbirth, naming ceremony, education, marriage, etc. These samskaras enables us to live a complete fulfilling physical and spiritual life.
Swarna prashana is one of sixteen samskaras mentioned in ancient texts for paediatrics. It is an unique method to build long lasting health and intellect naturally without leaving any harmful side effects.
Swarna prashana is an unique method of giving swarna bhasma (gold ash) mixed with honey and ghee that is fortified with arka, an herbal extracts like vacha, brahmi, shankupushpi, etc. To children orally.
This process promotes overall growth in a natural way. Due to its broader benefits, it is not only useful for normal children, its much more beneficial for children with special needs such as autism, learning difficulties, attention deficit disorder, hyper activity, delayed milestones, etc.
Swarna prashana is one of sixteen samskaras mentioned in the ancient texts for pediatrics.
Benefits of swarna prashana is elaborated in “kashyapa samhita” that was written before 600 bc.
“Suwarnaprashanam hyetanmedagni balavardhanam ayushyam mangalam punyam vrushyam varnyam grahapaham”- ka. Su. 18/ 4-5
It means the following benefits can be achieved:
When should you opt for an otoplasty?
Otoplasty is usually done to improve the appearance of the ear in severe cases and it is important to get a recommendation from more than one doctor or more than one ENT specialist before going forward with this procedure.
Dates were first discovered in 6000 BC in Iraq. Later it travelled throughout the world. Today, dates are found in over 30 varieties in a dry, soft and semi-dry state. This is one of the sweetest fruits found across the globe. They were first known to have healing power.
Later scientists discovered an array of benefits associated with this fruit. Following are the reasons you must eat them:
1. Cholesterol: Dates are known to be a good agent for reducing cholesterol. They have the ability to absorb LDL and increase the level of HDL in the body. Owing to their low fat quantity, they can be consumed in higher quantities without the apprehension of putting on weight.
2. Nervous System: Owing to its high potassium and low sodium content, dates are considered as a wonderful agent for balancing the nervous system. Potassium keeps the risk of heart attack at bay and helps to maintain a smooth blood flow.
3. Digestion: Dates are suggested to be soaked in water and consumed every day for better digestion. People suffering from constipation can get huge relief by consuming 2 dates empty stomach on a regular basis.
4. Weight gain: Dates are extremely flexible in nature. They can help to gain weight owing to their vitamin, sugar and protein content. Dates when consumed with cucumber help to keep weight at the normal level.
5. Improve skin: Dates have multiple good effects on the skin. This, vitamin C and D rich fruit can increase the elasticity and add a glow to your skin. Dates are also an anti-aging agent and do not let melanin accumulate inside the upper layer of the skin. People with dry skin can get it resolved with daily consumption of dates.
6. Bone health: Dates contain essential ingredients such as magnesium, iron, selenium, potassium and manganese. These are all vital components of the bone and joint health. Consuming 3-4 dates per day can ensure a healthy bone. People suffering from arthritis are sure to benefit from this fruit.
7. Hangover fixation: Dates are known to curb inebriation and cure hangover. In order to best use its effect, few dates need to be soaked in water overnight and the outer skin of the dates has to be peeled before consumption.
8. A rich source of vitamin: Dates are a rich source of a number of vitamins that are essential for the body. Apart from B1, B2, B3 and B5, they contain vitamin C and A1. Consuming 3 to 5 dates on a regular basis can not only increase the energy level of a person, but also maintain the overall vitamin rate of the body at the accepted level. Dates are pretty filling in nature owing to their glucose and fructose content. As such they can be consumed as part of the evening snack.