Razo Easy 3 GM Sachet is a proton inhibitor drug that is used in treatment of digestive conditions like acid reflux, heartburn, stomach ulcers, Zollinger-Ellison syndrome, gastro-esophagea reflux disease and ulcers caused by a bacteria called Helicobacter pylori.
Acid reflux occurs when your stomach produces an excess of acid. Razo Easy 3 GM Sachet works by countering this process effectively. A proton pump inhibitor, blocks the pump in your stomach wall that secretes stomach acids. Therefore, it reduces the amount of acid produced in the stomach. In this way, Razo Easy 3 GM Sachet acts by treating the symptoms of heartburn, acidity, neutralizing stomach acids and protecting the esophagus from damage.
Razo Easy 3 GM Sachet is a part of a family of drugs, called proton-pump inhibitors. This anti-ulcer drug is used in the treatment of gastrointestinal conditions such as acidity, gastric, peptic or duodenal ulcers, GERD or gastroesophageal reflux disease and the long-term condition of Zollinger-Ellison syndrome. It is also used in combination with other medicines, to eliminate Helicobacter pylori bacteria that cause you to develop ulcers.
Acid reflux occurs, when there is an excessive buildup of stomach acids that overflows to the esophagus and the throat. Razo Easy 3 GM Sachet, like other proton pump inhibitors, inhibits the stomach from secreting acids, by blocking the pump present in the wall of the stomach. This decreases the amount of stomach acids produced, making it highly effective in treating symptoms of acid reflux, heartburn, difficulty swallowing. It also protects the esophagus from being damaged by the stomach acids and helps ulcers to heal.
Razo Easy 3 GM Sachet is available in both capsule as well as tablet form, which are to be taken orally. The doctor will recommend a dosage according to the condition you suffer from, your age and the severity of this condition. It is important to continue taking this medicine until you have completed the prescribed course recommended by the doctor.
Some of the common side effects of Razo Easy 3 GM Sachet are constipation, headache, infection, sore throat, diarrhea, nausea, muscle weakness and a gassy stomach. The severe side effects that you could experience are anxiety, seizures, irregular heartbeat, severe diarrhea with bloody stools, muscle spasms, Vitamin B12 deficiency and an allergic reaction. If you experience any of the symptoms mentioned above, it is imperative to seek medical expertise. An allergy to Razo Easy 3 GM Sachet, will result in symptoms such as skin rashes, difficulty breathing, itchiness and swelling of the throat, face or tongue. If you experience an allergic reaction to this medicine, you should discontinue the use of it and consult your doctor.
It is important to consult your doctor before taking this medicine, if you suffer from conditions like Lupus, liver diseases, allergies and blood disorders. Because, taking Razo Easy 3 GM Sachet, increases the risk of side effects, for those who have any of these conditions. The doctor might then recommend that you avoid taking this medication and prescribe a substitute. It is also advisable to avoid taking this medication if you are pregnant or breast-feeding or planning to get pregnant.Vitamin B1 deficiency
Information given here is based on the salt and content of the medicine. Effect and uses of medicine may vary from person to person. It is advicable to consult a Gastroenterologist before using this medicine.
Excess or wrong ideas or habits spoil sex relations career and marriage
For most us tattoos are a form of expressing their personalities. However, the things you identify with, in your teens may not be something you want to be associated with as you grow older. In some cases, a tattoo may not come out as you imagined it to be and this may leave you with a permanent adornment that you don’t like. Thankfully, though tattoos are permanent, it is possible to remove them. As with getting a tattoo in the first place, removing it is not as simple as it sounds and can be quite painful.
Here are a few things to keep in mind before opting to remove a tattoo.
In our day to day lifestyle, it has become very difficult to maintain routine and habits to the optimal level. But in order to, function efficiently and to put your body in full functioning capacity, here are five energy boosting foods to try:
This is not an exhaustive list, and there are several more where they came from. Pick out the food items that are easily available for you and keep them at hand to pick you up when you function on low energy levels.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
What your doctor never tells you -
This small girl who had had her third convulsion in last three days was now looking frail. Her mother, extremely anxious, asked me what can be done to “immediately stop” her convulsions. This hyper-mother had stopped all the epilepsy medicines of this kid few days ago. Patiently, I asked why.
“because I read on an article describing ‘what your doctor hides from you’, in which the author had recommended a particular diet of natural ingredients “, she replied, adding “the article said that all allopathic doctors give you medicines that will keep you sick for longer, so that they can earn more. It also said operations like joint replacements or procedures like angioplasty should never be done.”
Needless to say, this lady was buying the “purest natural guilt free” products from that website, at a price that was way costlier than all of her allopathic medicine combined.
I told her that it was a mistake to stop the kid’s medicines, and issued her a new prescription.
“what do you do, mam?” I asked her.
“we run a bakery, I sell exotic cakes, muffins etc.” she replied.
“do you lie to your customers? do you sell them products that will harm or kill them?” I asked.
“no, never! how will my business run then? we have to obtain licenses for food quality.” she retorted.
“it is the same about us doctors, mam. All the medicines, stents and joints that your article has slammed, are approved by government, and additionally, they are scientific products, not just claims. The government also earns tax on each medicine, stent or joint sold in india”.
I was offended somewhere, and so continued:
“we come from similar families as yours, mam. Even our parents teach us culture, compassion and good habits just as yours do. We doctors learn in the same schools as you, and common school teachers have taught us the importance of good. We too have parents, spouses and family, kids whom we teach good values by practice. Why will such doctors hide the truth from you and suggest you something that will harm you, who have come to us in good faith? do you presume that all of the thousands of brilliant patriotic doctors will hide a cure from patients, and continue to let people suffer? just because some bakery is selling rotten cakes, how would you like someone badmouthing your bakery, your integrity? ”
“not you doctor, but not all doctors are like you” she said.
“thank you for your faith mam, but I know that most doctors are like myself, who have struggled hard to achieve their degrees, to be able to save lives and bring an end to the suffering of millions. It is not an easy task, there are many easier ways to earn money with lesser hard work and sacrifice. You will rarely find the children of stars, sportsmen, industrialists and other ultra rich becoming doctors, no one wants so much hard work for such less money.”
“we cannot advertise, while most of the alternative medicine companies, gurus and babas keep on blatantly claiming cures for incurable diseases, spreading rumors about allopathy and some other recognised pathies, cleverly selling their own products to desperate patients who hope for relief, and spend far more in the wrong direction. Look at who all is earning crores while claiming that allopathic doctors are cheating people”.
She said she agreed, and won’t interfere with the right treatment of her child now onwards.
This is a complication of a deliberate and sick propaganda which has been orchestrated to tarnish the image of especially allopathic doctors, to be able to sell innocent patients one’s own unscientific products. It is sad that the very people who complain about the consultation charges of qualified doctors go and buy extremely costly “magic remedies” like some unproven, unscientific laser instruments, vibrators, garments, herbals, extracts etc.
The fact that vegetables and fruits are costlier than many medicines, that weekly vegetable expenses or family dinners in india are far more pricey than a specialist’s consultation which can be obtained urgently, speak a lot about where we stand. In the developed western world, there are year-long waiting lists to see most specialists. The fact that indian doctors are the best and hardest working is appreciated all over the world, but so many indian gurus, babas and fraudulent quacks run campaigns against our own doctors, in our own country!
Want to really know what the doctor doesn’t tell you.
A doctor never tells you to go to herbal babas when you come to the emergency and need immediate attention. A doctor never asks you to take your lot to the websites that slam medical profession, when you need help. A doctor never abandons even a faithless and arrogant ignoramus, does not ask them to go search internet for blogs and natural remedies when someone is dying of a heart attack or a stroke or accident. While many recent fulminant ads claim that all doctors are greedy and deceptive, there are thousands of doctors in the hospitals all over world, who are not eating, sleeping or being with their family right now: not because they want more money, but because many will die if we don’t work hard. It is so sad that this had to be explained in india!
What a doctor really doesn’t tell you is: how difficult it is to treat and to save lives of the very people who have no faith in the one trying to do them good!
As every man knows, a handsome penis relies a great deal on proper penis care. The right care regimen can help keep the penis skin smooth, supple and ready for action. It can alleviate bumps and irritations that lead to an unsightly look. It can even help ensure that a man sports a healthy, red penis filled with blood at the most opportune moment!
But sometimes, even men who feel like old pros at good penis care will find that something is missing. They want to have an even more handsome penis, but nothing they try is working. That's when these important tips come into play.
1) Never use the death grip. Using the 'death grip' during masturbation produces intense friction, which can lead to intense orgasms. But it can also lead to a serious decline in penis health, as the grip disrupts the flow of blood and can leave the penis sore, raw and irritated. Go easy, and use lube, to keep the handsome penis every man desires.
2) Pay attention to overall health. Just as bad habits can affect skin on the rest of the body, the same is true of the penis. For instance, smoking is notoriously bad for the skin, as is a lack of sleep, among others. Taking good care of overall health can result in a vast improvement in penis skin.
3) Brush up on penis cleaning skills. Though most men are sure they know how to clean their equipment, it never hurts to look for new tips to help keep the skin looking its best. Use a gentle cleanser, one that is specially formulated for use on very sensitive skin. Avoid soap, as this has a drying effect. Gently clean every bit of skin, including under the foreskin and in the area around the balls. Groom carefully if using a razor or other tool to shave the area. Then dry off with a soft towel by patting the skin thoroughly, never rubbing - that could lead to more irritation.
4) Avoid potential irritants. Be wary of changing what works. For example, if using a particular detergent has always worked just fine, stay with that brand - don't switch, even for a much better deal at the store. A new detergent can be the culprit when it comes to rashes or other irritations. The same is true of other products used in the home on a regular basis.
5) Catch problems as soon as they start. A daily inspection of the penis can help ensure that all is well. If something looks odd, such as a surprise irritation on the shaft or a lesion or bruise on the head, pay close attention. If it gets any worse, take the time to go to the doctor. By catching small problems well before they can become big ones, a man makes certain to keep his penis skin and overall penis health in great shape.
6) Use a superior penis health crème. Wrap up every day with the use of a powerful penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The right crème will contain a plethora of ingredients in a formula specially designed for penis skin. These ingredients should include vitamin A for odor control, vitamin B5 for skin health, and vitamins C and D for their overall health properties. L-carnitine is a good idea, as it promotes better health of the nerve endings, and so is L-arginine, as it promotes healthy blood flow. Finally, look to Shea butter and vitamin E to keep the skin supple, smooth and ready for action.