On an average every individual loses about 100 hairs on a daily basis. This is nothing to worry as lost hair grows back again. The reasons for hair fall are numerous, such as-
• Thyroid dysfunction
• Polycystic ovaries (PCOS)
• Alopecia areata
• Scalp infections
• Taking birth control pills
• Unhealthy diet
• Treatment for cancer and other health conditions
• Excessive stress
• Styling of hair
When considering hair loss, the first question you ask yourself is how to prevent hair fall? Here are a few helpful home remedies for hair fall that will help you immensely-
• Coconut milk- coconut milk is full of essential nutrients that will make your hair strong and healthy. Just massage it on your scalp regularly.
• Aloe Vera gel- this natural ingredient acts as a great hair conditioner. Apply it and keep it on for a couple of hours. Wash your hair with slightly warm water afterwards. You can also mix Aloe Vera, coconut milk and wheat germ oil to make an excellent conditioner for your hair.
• Oil massage- massage you hair daily, with a natural hot oil. Coconut or olive oil are very good options for this purpose.
• Neem and amla- you can also mix neem and amla in oil and massage your hair with this mixture. Neem and amla are full of nutrients that will not only reduce hair fall but will also greatly improve its quality.
Apart from the above remedies a few other tips for hair growth include trimming your hair in about every 6 months, to ensure that there are no split ends. A regular trim will help your hair grow in length while maintaining the quality. Also ensure that you drink plenty of water and eat healthy food. Certain food for hair growth include-
• Indian gooseberry- one of the many reasons for hair loss, is vitamin C deficiency in the body. Indian gooseberry though is quite rich in Vitamin C, and has anti-inflammatory properties as well as acts as an anti-oxidant which keeps the body healthy.
• Beetroot juice- rich in various vitamins and minerals, regular consumption of beetroot juice will ensure good quality hair and improved hair growth.
Lybrate gives you the chance to get in touch with the top trichologists and consult with them either online or through an appointment. Thus, Lybrate is the ideal platform via which you can consult with doctors all over the India. Locate the top trichologists and general physicians in Mohali, Nagpur, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Noida etc. Lybrate.com is a great online solution to seek health advice from the best doctors available. Subscribe to Lybrate.com and get tips for hair growth from top doctors. You will also find information on how to control hair fall from our hair specialists.
Consult top doctors for Hair Fall online with ease at Lybrate.com. You can call doctor online and view their reviews. Book appointments online as well. Lybrate is best source of top doctors in Abhay Khand, Ahinsa Khand I, Ahinsa Khand II, Ambedkar Road, Ankur Vihar, Ansals Chiranjiv Vihar and in any other locality in Ghaziabad for Hair Fall.