The highest and most important level through which the human being functions is the mental level. The mental plane of an individual is that which registers changes in understanding and consciousness, reflecting the true essence of that person. It enables an individual to think, to complete, and to peruse the purpose of life. Disturbance of these functions in turn constitutes the symptoms of mental affections, various homeopathic treatment is available for mental disorder problems.
- Anxiety especially unrelated to any identifiable cause
- depression, especially when it is followed by a withdrawal from people or from usual occupation.
- Loss of self-confidence
- Unexplainable mood changes
- Rudeness or aggression without apparent cause or occasioned by some trivial incident.
- Habitual underachievement
- The inability to accept responsibilities
- An unreasonable feeling of persecution
- Physical ailments and complaints for which there are no organic cause
Symptoms of Mental Problems
If you are facing these ones of these mental health problems then you can use a homeopathic cure for mental disorders:
- Loss of concentration
- Suicidal tendencies
- Psychosomatic disorders
- Personality disorders
Homeopathic Treatment For Mental Problems
Homeopathic treatment is not only confined to physical health problems but can also be used effectively against mental imbalances. Some doctors have recommended homeopathy over conventional medicines as the latter carries the risk of adverse side effects. Homeopathy Doctor can treat various kinds of mental illnesses including but not limited to bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, depression, and general anxiety disorder.
Homeopathic treatment also involves the intake of a lesser quantity of medicine, shorter stay at the hospital, and laboratory examinations. What’s more, you could also combine homeopathy with conventional forms of medication.
The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity by using a holistic approach. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the signs and symptoms from which the patient is suffering. The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat mental problems but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility.
As far as therapeutic medication is concerned, several homeopathic remedies are available to treat mental problems that can be selected on the basis of cause, sensations, and modalities of the complaints. For individualized remedy selection and treatment, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person. There are following remedies which are helpful in the treatment of different mental problems:
Homeopathic Medicine For Mental Treatment
- Bipolar Disorder- Homeopathic medicine, Belladonna is quite effective against bipolar disorder. This is a condition in which there are symptoms of violent behavior. For example, the patient may even strike the person near him for no particular reason. Another symptom for which belladonna works quite well is when the patient indulges in anti-social behavior such as spitting on other people. An alternative medication that is generally prescribed for symptoms like destructive behavior and screaming is Veratrum Album.
- Schizophrenia- Hyoscyamus Niger is the recommended homeopathic treatment for a patient who shows symptoms of schizophrenia. The main symptom of schizophrenia is a feeling in which the patient may think that there is a plot against him/her. This feeling may result in the patient avoiding everything offered to him/her, which could potentially include medicine. Another effective homeopathic medicine generally used for treating symptoms of jealousy and suspicion is Lachesis.
- Depression- This is one of the common mental health problems faced by millions of people, but homeopathic remedy Ignatia Amara has proven to be effective for patients with depression. This homeopathic medicine can treat symptoms such as non-communicative behavior and dull mood along with the inability to enjoy the company of others. Aurum metallicum is typically prescribed if your patients have suicidal tendencies. Carcinosin is generally used to treat chronic and severe forms of depression.
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder- If a person tends to feel worried and uneasy constantly for around 6 months or more then he/she may be suffering from a generalized anxiety disorder. A medical practitioner could provide an accurate diagnosis. The patient may find difficulty in concentrating and falling asleep. He/she may also get fatigued easily and have frequent urges to urinate. The Homeopathic medicine, Aconitum Napellus is very effective against Generalized Anxiety Disorder wherein the patient may also suffer from frequent panic attacks. Trembling and palpitations resulting from the anxiety can be controlled by the homeopathic medicine Gelsemium Sempervirens. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Update From Lybrate: Brain care supplements are beneficial for the healthy working of the brain. Buy these Brain care supplements from Lybrate and enhance your creativity, skills, memory, and mental health.