PRP Therapy: Hair loss treatment
Advantages of PRP Therapy against hair loss are:
- Simple, non surgical procedure
- Multiple Injections: procedure lasting approximately 60 to 90 minutes
- Safe and reliable results
- Very quick recovery period.
- Beautiful and above all extremely natural looking end results
Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy
- PRP therapy is used in hair restoration for natural looking results
- With a thin needle, your own Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) is injected into the scalp. Then the growth factors in your blood cells do their job and hair growth is naturally stimulated.
- PRP Hair Restoration is suitable for both men and women. It is a state of the art, non surgical, totally natural, alternative medical procedure used for the treatment of hair loss or hair thinning. It is an injectable treatment which uses the patient’s own blood.
- Our blood plasma (PRP) contains active growth factors which can promote hair growth. Helping to restore one’s confidence, the end result is a fuller, healthier looking head of hair.
- The cost of PRP hair treatment can be considerable, as more sessions may be needed to obtain the desired result.
- PRP is also being used in conjunction with some hair transplant procedures.
- At this time there is not yet clinical proof that it works, but the results are very promising.
Frequently asked questions about PRP hair treatment:
1. What are the risks?
There is no risk of an allergic reaction with PRP therapy because the enriched plasma has been produced from the patient’s own blood. A concentrated amount of white blood cells make up part of the PRP which are the body’s natural defenders against infections. Infections are therefore extremely rare.
2. How long does PRP treatment takes?
The actual procedure normally takes between 60 and 90 minutes, depending upon the area’s being treated.
3. Do I need to repeat this treatment?
Depending upon the patient’s individual needs and treatment plan, PRP treatment can be repeated until the desired result has been achieved. Our experience shows that regular PRP treatment every 1 to 2 months can be very beneficial.
The PRP Therapy
Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy:
What is it and how does it work?
- The doctor takes a little blood which is then treated in a centrifuge so that only the enriched cells or platelets (PRP) remain.
- The PRP or highly concentrated Platelet Rich Plasma, including essential growth proteins, is injected into the scalp or areas to be treated using a special micro needle.
- It is possible to use PRP Hair Loss Therapy alone to promote hair growth or it can also be used in combination with hair transplant or restoration surgery.
PRP injection hair loss therapy
The PRP injection hair loss therapy is a very natural, innovative method of choice for quality hair restoration.