Nightfall is commonly also known as wet dreams. The problem of nightfall is very common among men's in the mid age or adolescent age. The problem of wet dreams is characterized by the unknowingly and involuntarily ejaculation while asleep. It can be seen in both men and women but its more common among male and rare in a female. During the nocturnal emission, the men may wake up and again go back to sleep.A nightfall or nocturnal emission is considered to be a problem only if it is very frequent or if it is persistent even when the male has crossed adolescent age. In either of these case, it is essential to seek a doctor's advice.
Frequent masturbation, watching pornography or such pictures, discussing sex or adult talks makes a person victim of the nightfall. Also, certain medicines or drugs such as sedatives, tranquilizers, and high BP medicines can lead to nocturnal emission. Apart from this the mental state of mind (Stress, depression, anxiety etc.) and also no or less physical activity (Obesity, long sitting hours, inactivity) of a person accounts for wet dreams.
Treatment Options -
1. A proper diet can ensure strength that you might have lost due to nightfall.
2. Practicing Yoga and meditation regularly before going to sleep can also help in getting rid of the emissions.
3. Consuming ripe leaves of bottle gourd can help in curing insomnia and getting rid of the nocturnal emissions.
Other ways to treat nightfall is using natural or homemade remedies. There are no side effects for such treatment methods.
Yogurt - Should have at least 2-3 bowls of yogurt a day.
Avoid watching Porn - Too much of porn arouses you sexually. So it is advised not to watch porn.
Sage tea - Having two cups of sage tea a day will reduce the chances of nocturnal emission.
Gooseberry - Popularly known as amla acts as an anti-oxidant and helps in reducing the nightfall. Gradually the wet dreams problem will be solved.
Bathing - It is advice to take bath before you go to bed. It helps you have a sound sleep. A sound sleep is very important for avoiding nightfall.
Here are few myths about nightfall that every man should know:
1. Nightfall in men is wrong and abnormal: There is nothing wrong or abnormal about nightfall; it is a normal part of growing up and becomes rarer as a male grows up. Rare nightfall in men is not harmful and one need not feel guilty. Nightfall is just spontaneous tendency to empty the reservoir of sperms in adolescents. Nightfall occurs only in males: This is one of the myths about nightfall; the fact is even females could have a spontaneous orgasm in sleep without being aware of it as their vagina just gets wet and lubricated. Men may wake up from sleep due to increased wetness.
2. Nightfall in men is a sign of illness: This is a myth that most people have; however it is a natural process that occurs in most men and women unless it occurs very frequently. Nightfall with high frequency can affect the sexual and mental health of the male or female. You can try out nightfall treatment.
3. Nightfall can make you weak: One of the favorite myths about nightfall; actually nightfall occur when there is absence of sex or masturbation to release the sperms and it is a natural way to remove the excess sperms from the testicular sac. However having excessive and frequent nightfall can decrease the immunity of the person. Nightfall in men can lead to reduced sperm count: This applies to only increased and frequent nightfall in men; it is a popular feared myth and nightfall does not reduce sperm count. It is a natural body mechanism to throw out the overflowing content from testicular sac and induce the regular formation of healthy sperms.
4. Nightfall reduces male organ size: One of the popular myths about nightfall; nightfall does not shrink the male organ. The truth is that there is nothing that can increase or decrease the size of the male organ; also sexual health does not depend on the size of the male organ.