Male Masturbation - Things You Should be Aware of
Self stimulation or pleasuring your self which will help you in achieving that ultimate pleasure is what defines male masturbation. The most common way of male masturbation is by jerking the penis while stimulating oneself in the best way possible with the help of visuals. On regular days, a five-minute jerk before attaining an orgasm is okay, but on other days when you want to last longer, you can practice edging (slowing down right before an orgasm) for a heightened climax.
There is no proper time to masturbate during the day, but it is advised that masturbation should be limited once in 10 days. Because, your cum is made up of blood and protein, losing too much due to multiple masturbation sessions can be harmful to your health and result in lethargy, penis pain, and problems during sex. If you want to deviate from the regular form of fantasizing and jerking, you could try the following:
- Lubrication: Using flavored lubricants will help your penis feel more stimulated as the foreskin moves up and down more effortlessly. This will arouse you more throughout the process of jerking and result in a better orgasm.
- Kegel Exercises: Practicing holds and quick pumps will help the muscles in your penis become stronger and more relaxed. This will ensure a better jerk-off during masturbation which means more pleasure.
- Visualize/fantasize: Instead of relying on porn during masturbation, visualize, or fantasize a situation for better stimulation and more heightened orgasm.
Masturbating before sexual intercourse is a great option for both men and women as it makes the penis harder in men and increases sperm mobility, while in women, masturbation can be a wonderful form of foreplay and increase lubrication.
Masturbating before intercourse also helps in delaying the climax during intercourse. Masturbating twice a day is considered normal; however, if you are practicing the process more than the acceptable number of times, you could face ill-effects of over-masturbation.
Common Side Effects of Over Masturbation
- Soft or weak Erection
- Premature ejaculation
- Penis shrinkage
- Testicular pain
- Malfunctioning of liver
- Sperm leakage
Ayurvedic Remedies to Prevent Side Effects of Over Masturbation
Ayurveda stresses the use of natural products to cure the negative side-effects caused due to over-masturbation. Here are a few Ayurvedic products you can opt for:
- Drink warm milk mixed with saffron strands to reverse the harmful effects of over-masturbation
- Herbal extracts of winter cherry and purple orchid can help in curing the ill-effects of over-masturbation and refraining from engaging in masturbation
- Shilajit capsules are all-natural Ayurvedic capsules help in blood circulation and better mobility of sperms
Update From Lybrate: Make your sexual life more enhancing and blissful by consuming natural and healthy supplements. Buy these Men Performance Enhancer products on Lybrate GoodKart.
In case you have a concern or query regarding sexual health ask a doctor online, you can consult the best sexologist doctor online, & get the answers to your questions.