A low sperm count is known as oligospermia. It is one of the significant causes bringing about infertility in men. Low sperm count is a common issue these days and can be handled with homeopathic solutions. Yet, one must remember that these solutions will have to be prescribed by a doctor.
Homeopathic treatment is a ray of hope for patients with low sperm count when compared with conventional treatments. It follows a non intrusive and holistic approach to deal with the recovery by treating the symptoms as well as the root cause of this type of problem. Homeopathic solutions for low sperm count can be altered to address the particular triggers or physiological components at play in every individual case. Some of the most effective solutions for homeopathy are as follows:
- Homeopathic medications for low sperm count with orchitis (aggravation of the testicles): The best homeopathic medications for low sperm count with inflamed testicles are conium, staphysagria and rhododendron. Conium is chosen when there is swelling and enlargement of the testicles. A razor sharp pain is felt in the testicles. The testicles are additionally indurated and solidified.
- Homeopathic solutions for low sperm count caused by hydrocele: Aurum met, Rhododendron and Iodum are brilliant homeopathic prescriptions for low sperm count caused by hydrocele. Apart from hydrocele, high sex drive and night time problems are additionally present.
- Homeopathic prescriptions for low sperm count with reduced sexual power (erectile dysfunction): Homeopathic prescriptions like agnus castus, caladium and selenium offer the best treatment for low sperm count that come with reduced sexual power in guys. Agnus castus is an unmistakable solution for low sperm count with diminished sexual drive. In such a situation, there is weakness and fatigue to accomplish erections and the privates are casual, wilted, chilly and limp.
- Homeopathic treatment for low sperm count with varicocele: Other homeopathic prescriptions for low sperm count accompanied with varicocele are arnica, aurum met, hamamelis and acid phos. All these are normal solutions for enhancing the sperm number when varicocele is the cause.
- Homeopathic meds for low sperm count with a medical history of semen loss: Homeopathic medicines like elenium, acid phos and staphysagria are used for oligospermia with a background marked by over the top seminal misfortune. They are considered where a man is has automatic seminal discharges during rest, urination and stools.
The greatest advantage of homeopathic drugs for low sperm count is that they are common solutions that help in enhancing the sperm count as well as the sperm quality. These homeopathic solutions for low sperm count do not cause any harmful symptoms. They treat the condition in the most secure and most effective way. Homeopathic prescriptions work by treating the basic cause behind oligospermia. However, it is important that you consult a Homeopathic before taking any of these medicines, as the potency and frequency of medicine is prescribed by the doctor only based on each and every individual's condition.