Feeling less frisky in bed? Is your libido level dropping? If yes, then use the following remedies to enhance your libido. Loss of libido can deal a serious blow to your confidence levels, so it is of utmost importance that you take steps to rectify the situation.
Here are some remedies to boost up your libido levels:
- Exercise: Regular exercise is known to boost your libido levels, as it keeps you stress free. Stress is a known cause for low libido levels; it can also lead to problems such as erectile dysfunction. Exercise is one of the best ways to let off steam and enjoy a good round of sexual intercourse.
- Food: A healthy diet is the key to a healthy body that surely means enhanced libido levels. Include foods such as fruits and vegetables in your diet as they are rich in Vitamins and minerals which are essential for a healthy body.
- Start eating chocolate: Chocolate contains chemicals that boost the production of serotonin and phenylethylamine which have strong aphrodisiac properties. Just make sure you are not overdoing it.
- Go herbal: Consumption of herbs such as basil and garlic on a regular basis helps in enhancing the circulation of blood in the body. It also helps in combating stress related issues which could be limiting your libido.
- Meditation: Meditation and sex are closely interlinked; the entire idea behind meditation is to increase your awareness. Once you manage to increase your awareness levels, your sexual performance levels also receive a boost.
- Shilajit: Shilajit is an herb which is used to treat erectile dysfunction. This herb is known to boost blood circulation in the groin area, thus enhancing libido.
- Kaunch: For people who are affected by premature ejaculation, kaunch is a very effective remedy to treat this condition. It increases the lifespan and viscosity of the sperm thus getting rid of premature ejaculation.
- Ashvagandha: A very commonly used herb to treat sexual conditions, Ashvagandha improves complications in the nervous system. A well-maintained nervous system is a definite prerequisite for a healthy sexual life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.