Physical disorders which hamper your intimate life can prove to be an embarrassment when it disrupts intimacy between you and your partner. To alleviate such problems, modern treatment processes have developed rapidly over the last couple of years in order to provide the best results and that too, within a very short period of time.
However, these methods aren’t usually curative, but mostly provide symptomatic relief. Regular and constant medication is necessary in order to achieve best results. Needless to say, this is a time consuming, and resource-draining alternative when compared to Ayurvedic medicine.
If you are finding it difficult to perform and last longer in bed, you might want to consider Ayurvedic remedies since they aim at attacking the very root of the problem and accelerate recovery within no time! Ayurveda recommends a number of herbs to alleviate performance problems, and improve sexual activities:
- Ashvagandha is most commonly used for problems pertaining to sexual disorders. It lowers stress levels, develops the nervous system, and enhances the overall operation of the patient’s autonomic nervous system in order to trigger better sexual performance.
- Talmakhana is the herb employed for treating semen anomalies. It checks premature ejaculation, enhances circulation of blood to the genitals, and at the same time, improves the production of sperm.
- Shatavari stimulates sperm production naturally, boosting both the quantity as well as the quality of sperm found in the semen.
- Kaunch looks into the problem of premature ejaculation and is ideal for patients who eject thin, watery semen. The herb increases viscosity of the semen, with the result that the lifespan of sperms increase.
- Shilajit effectively corrects erectile dysfunction and improves the circulation of blood to the groin, thereby solving problems pertaining to erection. This is the most popularly used Ayurvedic remedy that enables men to last longer in bed and experience greater pleasure during intercourse.
- Along with the above, what is essentially remedial in this case is to maintain proper lifestyle, have a balanced diet, abstain from alcohol and drugs and exercise regularly. In addition to this, a few ‘asanas’ in Yoga, like the ‘bhujangasana’ and ‘paschimotasana’ ensure better circulation to the genital areas which in turn, help you last longer in bed!
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert
& get answers to your questions!