The medical term for hair loss is alopecia. The most widely recognized type of hair loss is androgenetic alopecia. It constitutes around 95 percent of hair loss of the scalp. It is usually a permanent problem and can be traced to heredity. Another type of alopecia, alopecia areata, can however, be temporary. It may include hair loss of the scalp as well as the body. Its particular cause is unknown so far.
Hair loss is not generally brought about by a sickness, but rather is a cause of maturing, heredity, and testosterone. Hair loss commonly leads to unnecessary balding of your scalp and can be an aftereffect of heredity, certain medicines or a hidden medical condition. Anybody, be it men, women or kids, can encounter hair loss.
Hair may fall because of an infection or because of a medical issue or deficiency. The treatment fluctuates according to the needs of the patient. The following homeopathic medicines are regularly prescribed by doctors in such situations:
- Natrum muriaticum [Nat-m]: People who take this medicine face simple hair loss that occurs even if they put their hand through their hair. This is as often seen in a nursing home.
- Phosphorus and Graphites: Bare spots on the head, which are dry and flaky, require phosphorus. Dandruff occurs under such a condition where the roots of hair get dark and the hair ends up being in clusters. Moreover, the head sweats continuously. Graphites cure bare spots on the sides of the head.
- Phosphoric acid [Ph-ac]: Hair fall from syphilis, uncovered spots close to the brow and dry scales on the scalp are all cured with the help of phosphoric acid. It also cures hair fall that occurs due to continuous scratching of the scalp due to an itch.
- Psorinum, Mezereum: Where hair fall on the scalp happens from dermatitis, homeopathic medications like Psorinum and Mezereum can be excellent solutions for hair growth. Psorinum is used for eczematous skin sores on the scalp that release sticky liquid. The outcome is sticky hair, followed by hair fall. The homeopathic medicine Mezereum is also a decent choice for hair regrowth and for treating hair fall or baldness that occurs because of scalp acne.
- Bacillinum: For advancing hair growth on the scalp when the main cause for hair loss is ringworms, the homeopathic solution Bacillinum is a great medicine among other homeopathic solutions for hair regrowth.
- Lycopodium: It has shown surprising hair regrowth in instances of extreme hair fall. Lycopodium deals, most successfully with hair loss on the sides and on top of the scalp. It is amongst the best homeopathic solutions for hair fall situations where the baldness shows up rashly. For hair loss in women after labor as well, Lycopodium is the ideal homeopathic cure to take.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!