Bad Breath - 5 Homeopathic Remedies for it!
Written and reviewed by
BHMS, MD - Homeopathy
Homeopathy Doctor, Delhi
Bad breath is a dental problem that could also emanate due to poor digestion. It can also be experienced as a side effect of other ailments as well as medications. Smoking and bad diet may lead to this and it usually becomes a matter of low self-esteem as time goes by. Homeopathy is one of the most natural forms of medication, treatment, and wellness when it comes to such problems that affect the lifestyle of the patient. These homeopathic medicines usually combine very small doses of naturally found elements so as to cure a bad breath condition. Yet, it is important to remember that one must get a prescription for these homeopathic medicines from a professional medical practitioner.
Homeopathic Remedies For Bad Breath
- Merc Sol: If your bad breath problem also comes with symptoms like a moist mouth or constant dribbling, then this homeopathic medicine Merc Sol may be prescribed. This usually happens when the salivary glands become too active and produce more moisture than what the mouth can handle on a normal basis.
- Pulsatilla: This homeopathy medicine is usually prescribed if the patient complains of a dry mouth along with a bad breath problem. This helps in treating related symptoms like the lack of proper hydration due to the lack of thirst. Not drinking enough water can also lead to the problem of dry mouth and thereafter, a bad odour from the mouth.
- Kreosote: This homeopathic medicine is considered as a very effective medication for bad breath, especially if the bad breath takes place due to caries in the teeth. This medicine can also help patients who are experiencing bleeding gums along with caries and bad breath.
- Hepar Sulphur and Carbo Veg: The combination of these two homeopathic medicines is known as one of the best when it comes to treating bad breath. The other symptoms that call for the prescription of these medicines include Gingivitis or gum infection related problems and symptoms. When there are bleeding and pus in the gums due to the infection, then this medicine is usually prescribed. Excessive salivation is also another symptom that is treated by this medicine combination. Hepar Sulphur can be used if there is a throat-related infection or ailment that can lead to the problem of bad breath.
- Carbolic Acid: A homeopathic doctor will usually prescribe this homeopathic medicine if the problem of bad breath is accompanied by intense and perpetual pain in the abdomen. The patient will also complain of gas in the stomach due to the ailment that affects the stomach in such cases. This gives rise to many symptoms including bad breath. Loss of appetite is also treated by this homeopathic medicine. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
5339 people found this helpful