Vaginal Candidiasis is a condition that is brought on by an infection in the vaginal area of the patient. This affects women as a rule. It is triggered by the presence of a fungus known as Candida Albicans which is usually present in the vagina. While it is harmless when it remains in its dormant state, there are many conditions in which it gets activated and causes an infection which can cause great pain and discomfort to the patient. Itching and discharge from the patient’s vagina are normal symptoms of this condition. There are many medicines in homoeopathy that help in treating this condition in the most natural manner. Let us look at a few.
- Sepia: This medicine is usually prescribed when there is a white and thick discharge emanating from the vagina. It can also be used for symptoms like pain in the region, as well.
- Pulsatilla: This medicine can be used when the patient experiences a burning sensation along with the creamy kind of discharge that is usually found when this infection strikes. The patient will also not feel thirsty even though the mouth will constantly remain dry.
- Thuja: This medicine, along with nitric acid can be used when the patient is experiencing symptoms like itching in the vaginal area which can lead to the eruption of ulcers as well. Also, a sharp and stinging pain will be experienced by the patient in such cases.
- Monilia Albicans: With this medicine, the patient can treat a number of symptoms that come about due to this condition. The cracks and fissures along with itching and burning that many patients experience when the infection increases can be treated with the help of this medicine.
- Helonias: This medicine can be used for many kinds of symptoms also. It can be used when the doctor finds the vulva containing certain thick and curdy deposits which can leave a strong odour as well. Also, in such conditions, the patient may also experience constant fatigue and weakness too.
- Kreosote: This medicine is usually prescribed by the homoeopath when the patient is experiencing extreme itching in the vagina and vulva region due to the presence of the fungus and the resultant infection. Also, in such cases, the patient will find inflammation in the region which can lead to a lot of pain.The milky white kind of discharge will also be seen as a symptom of this condition. All of this can be treated by this medicine.
- Sepia: When the patient experiences excessive pain in the vaginal region along with a burning sensation during and after intercourse, then this medicine may be used. Also, when the vagina feels unduly tender and sensitive, the doctor will prescribe this medicine for relief.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!