PENTOREL 0.3MG/ML INJECTION falls under a category of drugs called opioid agonist-antagonists. It is given to people with an addiction or dependence on opioiods. It is used to cure drug abuse. It functions by preventing the withdrawal symptoms caused by drug abuse.
On using PENTOREL 0.3MG/ML INJECTION you may experience side effects such as dizziness, drowsiness, headache, sedation, nausea, fatigue, headache, xerostomia, hyperhidrosis, vomiting, sweating, fever, irregular heartbeat and difficulty in breathing. If the allergic reactions become severe, seek medical attention right away.
Before taking PENTOREL 0.3MG/ML INJECTION inform your doctor of the following conditions. If; you have any allergies, you have any brain disorders, you have liver/stomach/mental disorders, you have diarrhea, constipation, infection, problems urinating and you?re pregnant or are planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
PENTOREL 0.3MG/ML INJECTION comes as a sublingual tablet, transdermal film and injectable solution. Dosage should be recommended by the doctor based on your condition. The usual dosage in adults for narcotics addiction is about 8 mg sublingually on day 1 and 16 mg on day 2. In case of drug overdose notify your doctor immediately.
Addiction is a brain ailment that is characterized by irrational engagement in satisfying stimuli despite of argumentative circumstances. Addiction is an ailment where the brain's Reward system malfunctions and only responds to persistently greater level of addictive stimulus like morphine, cocaine, etc.
There are many varieties of addiction like alcoholism, gambling, sexual intercourse, etc. These force a person to isolate himself from the entire society and indulge in his or her addictions. If they are not supplied with the drugs they may react violently and may even die.
Drug treatment is a type of treatment which is intended to aid the abused users stop the uncontrollable usage of drugs and protect them from the adverse effects of it. This treatment has a variety of forms and takes a lot of time as the drug abuse is a chronic disorder and cannot be treated in a short term. Below mentioned are some of the ways by which you can fight back addiction effectively.
• For individuals who are addicted to drugs such as opium and nicotine (Tobacco) are treated with drugs such as methadone, naltrexone for opium addicted individuals and with varenicline and bupropion for tobacco addicted people.
• For individuals who are greatly addicted to alcohol Disulfiram and acamprosate are the best medications that are available.
• Many individuals are addicted to the prescribed drugs and their treatment is the same as that of drug abuse that affects the brain. Like the medicine buprenorphine, can be used to treat both heroin obsession and addiction to medications for opium pain treatment.
Behavioral treatments may help people to take part in drug abuse therapies and teach ways to cope up with drugs and help them to against relapse if it occurs.
• Group therapies are the latest form of treatment that is advised to the addicted individuals. Group therapies provide the individual social support and help in enforcing behavioral incidents that will help the lead a non-drug-using lifestyle.
• Lastly individuals who are greatly addicted to alcohol or drug abuse or any kind of addictions suffer from depression and also face social, legal and family problems.