Amlenox Oral Paste is an anti-allergic, anti inflammatory drug used as a medicament against aphthous ulcer, which is more commonly known as canker sores or mouth sores. Though canker sores take about 7 to 10 days in self healing, but Amlenox Oral Paste helps to accelerate the process and helps in faster healing of the said problem. This medication is applied to the affected area for about 4 times a day or as directed by the physician. In Japan it also has a use as a medicament against bronchial asthma, eye drops for varied eye complications and allergic rhinitis.
Amlenox Oral Paste is applied in a pea sized amount with the help of the finger tip on the affected area after the area is washed and soaked duly.
This medication is safe if used adequately after doctor?s advice. But over usage or wrong application may draw some side effects as well. A temporary pain, or a sensation of burn may be felt at the site of application. Serious reactions like nausea, diarrhea etc may also be experienced by the patient if the patient is allergic to it. Amlenox Oral Paste rarely results in very serious allergic reactions but any itching, swelling or other reactions in the site must be notified to the doctor as soon as possible.
Aggravated Vata Dosha causes the degeneration of tissues and the joints of the cervical spine. Spondylosis refers to a degenerative process affecting the vertebral disc and facet joints that gradually develops with age.
How to treat easily:
Our Advanced Combination therapy has a very effective approach to the treatment of this disease. Plan of treatment starts with diet modifications, lifestyle changes, stress management, herbal medication and Panchakarma therapies, Physiotherapy, Dry needling, that help the body get back to balance state. The focus of our treatment is to cure root Causes of Cervical spondylosis. This treatment is followed by administration of herbal medicines such as Bala, Ashwagandha, Shalmali niryas, etc. that regulates the Vata Dosha & rejuvenate the body tissues.
This therapy is effective in clearing and cleansing the head region. At the beginning of the therapy, the head and shoulder regions are given a gentle massage and medicated Steam. In the condition of cervical spondylosis we apply bruhan nasya. It will be medicated oil or herbal powder it depends on condition of disease. Nasal drops are administered in both the nostrils. This brings about the cleaning of the entire head region and it is also helpful in nourishing and balancing Vata dosha.
Neurological disorders may creep in due to many reasons. It may be due to degenerative diseases, accidents, other health conditions, birth defects or genetics. The most common form of disorder occurs due to non-functional brain cells in some parts, and loss of myelin sheath in neurons, which protects the nerve signals in their complete transfer from origin to destination. These losses are irreparable, but further degeneration can be avoided with Ayurveda. Panchakarma, the branch of Ayurveda, which deals with detoxification of the body and mind, specially helps. Over a period of time, it can bring back the lost sensation in nerves. Yoga, pranayama and Ayurvedic treatments lead to recovery and relief to a huge extent.
Important facts about Panchakarma
There are 3 important steps in Panchakarma, which are followed one after another to get the result. The main objective of Panchakarma is to detoxify the body. Virechanam, vamanam, sneha vasti, nasyam and kashaya vasti are the 5 folds in Panchakarma.
What is Njavara Kizhi?
Njavara is a variety of rice, which is specially used for Ayurvedic treatment and massages. In this treatment the rice is made into a pudding by boiling it with milk. This pudding is then made into boluses. The boluses are filled in muslin cloth, and then using these muslin bolus dabs, the whole body of the patient is massaged. This full-body massage has excellent effects on neurological and joint functions. The deep tissues within the body are rejuvenated. The treatment is carried on for 45 minutes to 60 minutes by therapists or experts. Another form of the treatment requires the rice to be made into a paste, and then the paste is applied all over the body. But this is more preferred for beautification.
Other effective therapies
Siro Vasti, Kati Vasti, Ela Kizhi and Nasyam are all different forms of Panchakarma treatment, which detoxify the body and mind and rejuvenate the body and nerve functions. But these treatments cannot be conducted on the body on your own. You need a masseur who must be a specialist in Ayurveda to do this for you. Hence contacting Ayurvedic clinics, doctors or experts would be the best to start the treatment. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Ayurvedic Remedies For Burns
Ghee - Ghee gives a cooling effect on the skin. Apply on the affected area.
1. Papaya - Get a ripe papaya. Cut papaya into pieces and mash it into paste. Now add some pure honey into it. Apply this paste on skin and clean after 30 minutes. Do this daily for 15 days. This simple home fairness tip gives you surprising glow on your skin in less than 7 days. ???
2. Apple Juice - Well, we all know that apple makes us healthy and keeps doctor away. But do you also know that it can even make our skin shiny and keeps beautician away. Yes, drinking fresh apple juice daily on mornings can increase skin fairness and makes skin healthy. Try this, completely natural and effective home remedy.
3. Lemon & Sugar scrub - Add fairness to your skin with homemade natural scrub. Take some sugar and mix it in honey. Add few drops of lemon juice in it. Now use this as scrub. Massage gently on skin for 5 to 10 minutes. Leave it for 20 to 30 minutes. Now wash it with water. It gives natural glow to your skin.
4. Coconut Oil - We all know that coconut oil is very beneficial for hair. But the fact is, it is even beneficial for skin. Make coconut oil a bit warm by heating it on a stove. Now apply this oil and massage on skin for 5 to 10 minutes. Leave it for whole night and wash in the morning. This increases blood flow in the face and gives natural glow on skin.
5. Raisins - Impure blood can one of the reasons for your skin not being so fair. For this eat handful of raisins every day, it purifies blood and makes skin glowing.
6. Pumpkin seeds - Get some pumpkin seeds from nearby store. Eat a handful of pumpkin seeds every day for a period of 15 days. This simple routine adds fairness to your face naturally.
7. Alcohol - Do not consume alcohol. Short line but strong warning.
Diet for gallstone:
Foods for moderate consumption:
Limit the use of oil, ghee, butter, dairy and fruits like custard apple, and sapota (chikoo)
Foods to avoid: