Sorry, your search did not match any doctors. Here are some other doctors that we have hand
picked for you!
Show Doctors near me
That's all we have from Gunduperunbedu Village, Kanchipuram. Here are some top doctors from nearby cities
Doctors for Monoplegia in Gunduperunbedu Village, Kanchipuram
ratings and reviews)
The term Monoplegia is used for defining a condition of paralysis of a single limb that starts right at birth. It is a kind of cerebral paralysis. It usually happens because of damage to the brain. The most common symptoms here include the weakness of the limbs or inability of the child to move the limb. In many cases, the limb condition gets worse with time.
HOW IS MONOPLEGIA DIAGNOSED?
The doctor will examine the patient and ask for details of symptoms which may include:
• Weakness or limpness in a single limb that does not appear related to another injury, such as a sprain, strain, or broken bone.
• Decreased sensation in a single limb. Some people also experience unusual “electrical” sensations, pins and needles, or unexplained pain.
• Curling of the toes or fingers attached to the affected limb.
• Difficulty with moving the limb that eventually leads to full paralysis.
• Pain in areas near the limb due to muscle stiffness and loss of muscle control. Some people may experience headaches, shoulder pain, and other ailments.
HOW IS MONOPLEGIA TREATED?
Treatment for Gallbladder Cancer includes radiation and chemotherapy. In other cases, there may be complete removal of the gall bladder if the same seems to have spread and could risk a spread to your digestive tract also. Palliative treatment is also done alongside with enhancing quality of life post treatment.
DID YOU KNOW?
Women are at much higher risk of getting Gallbladder Cancer as compared to men.