In homeopathy, an individual is treated by administering highly diluted or potentiated ingredients which usually comes in the form of mixtures or pills that helps in triggering the body’s system of healing. It is
based on the “like for like” theory, which is also popular as the Law of Similar. This treatise was fabricated
by the German physician Friedrich Samuel Hahnemann in or around 1796. Homeopaths believe that that diluting measured amount of certain substances, can render them stronger. Furthermore, they believe that such substances also minimize harmful reactions or side effects. Even so, homeopaths mostly employ naturally found substances derived from herbs, plants and their roots An apt example would be of coffee. Coffee induces sleeplessness and hyperactivity in a healthy person. However, when you give coffee as a homeopathic preparation, known as Coffea Cruda, to a person suffering from an illness whose symptoms are hyperactivity and sleeplessness, it will possibly help ease the symptoms and the illness.
Homeopathy is used for illness such as Obsessive compulsive disorder, Parkinson’s disease, perimenopause and menopause, polycystic kidney disease, scarlet fever, skin diseases and allergies, sciatic nerve compression pain and many more.
Lybrate is the solution to all your medical problems. Contact Lybrate to understand the causes and symptoms of your illness as well as to find the best homeopathic health practitioners in Meerpet, Hyderabad who will assist you in the best way possible. Accessing Lybrate’s vast network of medical resources you would be able to come across number of experienced homeopaths in Meerpet, Hyderabad. At Lybrate, we understand your needs and make sure that your needs are understood and that you meet the proper
professional for all your medical needs right in Meerpet, Hyderabad. Subscribe to Lybrate and get connected to all the homeopaths in Meerpet, Hyderabad. Above are the top homeopaths in Meerpet, Hyderabad.
Homeopaths are alternative medicine doctors that give remedies that trigger the body's ability to heal itself by imitating symptoms of the disease one's suffering from.
WHEN SHOULD YOU CONSULT HOMEOPATH?
Homeopaths can help treat gastritis and peptic ulcers.
WHAT IS THE ROLE OF HOMEOPATH?
Homeopaths provide treatment with natural medicines which help activate the body's healing power by inducing symptoms of the disease.
COMMON PROBLEMS YOU SHOULD SEE HOMEOPATH FOR
Homeopaths can be approached if one suffering from Sciatica.
DID YOU KNOW?
Homeopathy medicines can be used alongside conventional medicines.
How can you get the Ginger Glow?
Ginger is not just a strong flavour it has several beauty benefits too! It is packed with antioxidants and is antiseptic in nature, which makes it extremely useful to resolve several hair and skin problems.
Top 5 benefits
1. Shields against skin ageing: Anti-oxidants in Ginger are responsible for increasing blood circulation and cutting down toxins. Ginger fights off signs of ageing like dull skin, fine lines, wrinkles and keeps the skin as youthful.
2. Clears acne and blemishes: Ginger has antiseptic properties. It also acts like a deep cleanser for clogged pores and eliminates any acne-causing bacteria. It also cleanses dead skin cells. Also, ginger works on toning the skin complexion as well.
3. Resolves dandruff: Ginger uses its antiseptic properties to reduce scalp infections and dandruff problems.
4. Accelerates hair growth: A regular use of ginger aids blood circulation in the scalp and promotes hair growth. With the help of its nutrients from phosphorous, zinc and vitamins, it also improves dry hair and split-ends too.
5. Soothes skin burns: Ginger also helps in skin burns. Dabbing some cotton soaked in ginger juice calms down abrasions on the skin instantly.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.