Dietary problems are a bunch of conditions portrayed by strange dietary patterns. These may include either lack of appetite or extreme food intake to the depletion of a person’s physical and emotional well-being.
Types of Eating Disorders
There are two major kinds of eating disorders and the treatment of these disorders is possible with homeopathic treatment.
Anorexia Nervosa: A mental dietary problem wherein the person does not eat enough, regardless of the amount of appetite they have. He or she, in the long run, loses enough weight to wind up being skinny.
Bulimia: Bulimia, also known as bulimia nervosa, is a condition wherein a person has an urge to binge eating and has a constant craving for consuming food. It is then followed by vomiting that is self-induced or done by using laxatives.
Homeopathic Medicine for Eating Disorders
However, there are certain homeopathic cures for these mental eating disorders. These must be prescribed by a doctor before intake. The cures are as follows:
- Ars: Some people are extremely cautious about germs and dirt. Their anorexia is combined with the fear of being poisoned. They dread that they will catch certain diseases, so they starve. Ars, short for an arsenic album, is the best homeopathic cure this kind of eating disorder
- Carc: This homeopathic remedy is helpful for people who suffer from obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). They dread getting extremely fat and give in to their fears that are usually related to weight gain. They suffer from constant sleep deprivation and are compulsive workers.
- Hyos: Effective Homoeopathic medicine for anorexia eating disorder, in addition to craziness, madness, and the fear of being harmed, could give rise to neurotic desires, excessive worrying about one’s weight, and stressing over getting fat. All these can be treated with Hyos.
- Ign: The fear of getting to be distinctly fat, loss of control of feelings, and blacking out can all be treated with this homeopathic medicine. People suffering from these conditions are enormously dissatisfied and this is usually related to their weight.
- Nat-Mur: This is the most frequently used homeopathic cure for anorexia ( eating disorder). Fear of being rejected, harmed, and being exceptionally reluctant are certain traits of people who require this cure. This can also be the solution for dry lips, dry skin, and loss of appetite, which is caused by compulsive eating and the fear of getting fat.
- Phos-acid: This homeopathic medicine people suffering from symptoms of eating disorder where people who are miserable with loss of hunger and tend to starve after which they get indifferent to all feelings and foods.
- Plat: This homeopathy remedy is useful for people who are obsessed with their appearance and fear getting fat.
- Puls: For those who have a feeling of uselessness and depression, this is good medicine. They have a fear of gaining weight, and even if they eat a single biscuit, they fear they have gained weight.
- Sep: One of the best homeopathic medicine for eating disorders. People who have anorexia eating disorder, in addition to hormonal issues, queasiness, inability to smell, are usually suitable for this. They are disgusted by most of the foods and their hormones cause a lack of appetite.
- Staph: People who feel upset all the time are given this cure. This homeopathic remedy staph used for binge eating disorder. They have a deep feeling of uselessness and depression and are even self-destructive.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions regarding the eating disorder.
Update From Lybrate: Replace your regular and boring breakfast with these Healthy Breakfast products available on Lybrate. These items also help to boost your immunity.