Pain in the neck or back can restrict movements and hamper your lifestyle. These are both common pains that may or may not be a symptom of a more serious illness. Neck pain can be caused by a number of factors including stress, whiplash, inflammatory infections, mechanical disorders, and metabolic disorders. The main causes of backache are vertebral column diseases, spinal cord infections, abnormal posture, heavy lifting, etc.
Homeopathic Treatment for Backache and Neck Pain
Homeopathy is one of the most holistic forms of treatment that can be used to treat pain in the neck or back. Homeopathic treatment has no side effects and is based on individual mental and physical symptoms showcased. Homeopathy does not address the pain itself but treats the underlying cause thus ensuring that it does not recur.
Homeopathic Medicine for Back and Neck pain
Some common homeopathic remedies for neck pain and backaches are given below. These natural remedies are non-addictive in nature and offer no side effects.
- Calcarea Flour: This homeopathic remedy is used to treat pains that arise from the hardening of cervical glands. Such pain tends to deteriorate in cold weather and worsens when the patient is lying down. Heat can be soothing to such backaches and neck pains.
- Bryonia: This homeopathic medicine is used typically to treat backaches that are worsened by any movement and for a stiff back. This sort of backache is often relieved by resting or lying on a hard surface.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent homeopathy remedy for pains that follow an injury. When it comes to backaches and neck pains it can be used to treat soreness and straining of ligaments. It is also beneficial against the feeling of being bruised.
- Fluoric acid: This effective homeopathy medicine used for neck and back pain. This remedy can be used to treat rigidity and a feeling of stiffness around the nape of the neck. Such pain is often associated with numbness of the neck and forearm.
- Hypericum: This is a useful homeopathic remedy for compressed injuries and nerve pain. It can be used to treat backaches caused by disc compression, canal stenosis, myelopathy, and radiculopathy. Hypericum can also be used to treat jerking muscles.
- Kali carb: If your back feels weak and you experience sharp pains, Homeopathic medicine Kali carb maybe helps alleviate your back pain. Such pain is usually associated with a burning sensation and causes excessive sweating. Kali carb is also suited to treating backaches during pregnancy. You can also take the package for Reducing Joint/Muscle Pains.
Along with homeopathic medication, try maintaining a good posture to help reduce neck pains and backaches. Avoid lifting heavy weights and traveling long distances. Applying hot and cold packs over the area can also help reduce the intensity of the pain. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult specialized homeopathy and ask a free question.
Updates From Lybrate: Pain is an uncomfortable feeling, different pain in the body caused due to various reasons. Check out Neck Pain Relief Products to treat pain and get relief quickly.