Rosacea is a medical condition of the skin that affects people across the globe. The exact cause of rosacea is unknown to scientists and there is still no permanent solution to this. However, heredity is believed to be one of the causes of rosacea. They are small and red in appearance, often filled with pus. They are fairly visible on the forehead, nose, and cheeks. They occur in cycles and temporarily go away only to come back within a short interval of time.
You can also use go for natural Ayurveda treatment for rosacea skin problems. There are some powerful natural remedies to treat skin problems, some are given below. There are four kinds of rosacea, namely erythematotelangiectatic, papulopustular, rhinophyma, and ocular. Every rosacea type has its own set of symptoms.
Rosacea Treatment in Ayurveda
Rosacea can get worse if there is a tendency of eating spicy food and alcohol consumption. Ayurveda is known to be a great treatment option for treating rosacea skin problem. Here is a set of Ayurvedic Medicines options for Rosacea skin condition that could fetch great results:
- Turmeric: Turmeric is an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant powerhouse. It can treat a range of skin diseases, such as skin aging, hyperpigmentation and scarring. Not to mention it is one of the finest elements to treat rosacea. Experts of Ayurveda suggest consuming one spoon of turmeric on a daily basis to avoid skin inflammation and other skin problems. It can be taken in the form of juice, with food, and capsule.
- Carrots and beets: Carrots and beets are one of the best forms of iron. The latter is required for the normal functioning of the skin. Deficiency of it can cause the skin to be dry and sallow. Beets and carrots have the ability to control rosacea. They can be consumed daily with food or in the form of juice.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is more commonly known as east Indian ginseng. This Ayurvedic medicine 'ashwagandha' used to cure the rosacea skin infection problem. They are one of the most powerful ayurvedic herbs to treat rosacea. Being anti-inflammatory in nature, it strengthens the skin from within and helps in getting rid of rosacea puss. Ashwagandha can be applied in the form of an extract every alternate day to fetch great results.
- Honey: Honey is a natural cleanser and antioxidant. This ayurvedic remedy directly attacks the rosacea causing virus and do not let them spread. Honey can also bring down the reddish patches that are so common of rosacea. Honey should be applied on the face before taking a bath or sleeping and washed away with warm water after 1 to 2 hours.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek is an ancient ayurvedic medicine that is rich in vitamin C, folic acid, vitamin A, vitamin K, iron, potassium, and calcium. These ayurvedic herbs help the skin to glow and remove the reddish patches on the face. Its anti-inflammatory nature does not allow the pus to form. It is also considered to be an anti-itching agent. It can be consumed daily in meals. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Update From Lybrate: Keeping your skin healthy is very important, therefore, we suggest you choose the Skin Care Products according to your skin type requirements and usages at Lybrate.