The heart may sometimes face excessive fluttering or a throbbing sensation, which may make you feel uncomfortable. Such sudden throbbing sensations resulting in discomfort are called 'palpitations'. Homeopathy has some great remedies depending on the cause of palpitation's problems.
Homeopathic Treatment for Palpitation
- Palpitations caused by anxiety: This is one of the top causes for palpitations which occur before sitting for an exam, interview, or before important events of your life. However, they may tend to stay longer and it is advisable that you control them with the use of homeopathic remedy Aconite or Arsenic Album for Palpitations problem.
- Palpitations caused by Physical exertion: If you have a weakened heart or if you smoke and thus tend to feel a lot of exertion even with the slightest of physical efforts, then Spigelia, Iberis, and Digitalis are good homeopathic medications for Palpitations problem. Digitalis is especially good for palpitations caused by the slightest of movements, while spiegel is very good with palpitations that cause arm pain as well.
- Anemia: Anemia or the lack of red blood cells can be very dangerous for your health as it can damage your vital organs. It can also cause palpitations along with other symptoms such as paleness, lack of strength, and drowsiness. Homeopathic remedy Natrum Mur and Ferrum Met are two of the most effective remedies in such Palpitations cases.
- Use of tobacco products: Another reason for palpitations developing is the use of tobacco products, such as cigarettes or chewing tobacco. In such cases, palpitations may occur even with the slightest of exertions or at rest. Homeopathic Medications effective in such situations are Kalmia, Tabacum, and Convallaria. These variations may be required depending on the types of symptoms you may show such as a quick heart rate or a slow heart rate.
- A palpitation caused by hyperthyroidism: Excessive secretion of the thyroid is called hyperthyroidism and can cause a host of problems within the body including palpitation. Iodum and Spongia are two excellent homeopathic medications in treating variations of palpitations caused by an overactive thyroid gland.
- Palpitations caused by acidity or gastric problems: This is possibly the most common cause for palpitations and Lycopodium as well as Abies Can are two very effective homeopathic medications, which can easily remedy the situation, depending on the type of problems you are having. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Update From Lybrate: Pain is an uncomfortable feeling in the body that is triggered by the nervous system. Buy Pain Relief Products at Lybrate’s Goodkart at a best-assured price.