Long and lustrous hair is what almost every woman wants. Long hair look very beautiful and every woman hopes that they have long and strong hair. Ayurvedic ways have been in use for more than a hundred years and have always helped whoever applied them. Generally they do not have any kind of side-effects and therefore, they are safe for use.
In this article we are going to discuss the ayurvedic ways through which you can also get long and strong hair. Have a look:
1. Bhringraj: Bhringraj juice is a very good ayurvedic remedy for having long hair. Bhringraj is also referred as the ‘King Of Herbs’. You will have to grind the leaves in order to extract the juice which has to he applied to the hair and kept for 20 minutes after which you can wash it off with cold water. Do this twice or thrice a week for better efficiency.
2. Coconut oil: Nothing can beat coconut oil when it comes to its benefits for hair. It is one of the most effective Ayurvedic treatment you can provide your hair with. Coconut oil has immense benefits and one of the benefits is that it helps in having long and shiny hair. It also nourishes the scalp and keeps it healthy. You must apply coconut oil to your hair before you shampoo it. Coconut oil also helps in keeping your scalp healthy.
3. Amla: Amla is another ingredient which has been used in Ayurveda extensively. Amla has many benefits and one of its benefits is helping in having healthy and long hair. Dry amla has to be mixed with lukewarm water which then has to be applied over the scalp.
4. Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is a very important herb which is used in Ayurveda. This helps the body in getting rid of the harmful toxins. Once the body gets rid of the harmful toxins long and healthy hair also starts to grow.
5. Lemon peel and curry leaves: You can use a mixture of curry leaves and lemon peel by mixing both of the ingredients together and add green gram and fenugreek seeds to the mixture as well. Apply the mixture on your hair and wash it off with shampoo to get long and healthy hair.
So these are the best ayurvedic remedies which can be used to nourish your hair and let them grow.