Kidney Stones - How Homeopathy Can Handle It?
13 years experience
Kidneys stones occur as a result of accumulation of mineral deposits in the kidneys. The size of a kidney stone may vary from person to person and they are noticed only if they create a blockage in the kidney. Apart from the kidneys, they may occur in the urethra, ureters and the bladder. Kidney stones only cause pain when they are pushed into the ureters.
Homeopathy is a system that focuses on treating the cause of the disease and hence is a holistic method of treatment. The various homeopathic remedies for kidney stones are:
- Cantharis: Cantharis is recommended if you experience intense pain while urinating; it also helps if you have a constant urge to urinate. You may also notice blood in the urine.
- Berberis vulgaris: If you suffer from pain in the kidney resulting from the kidney stone located on the left portion of your body, then this remedy is prescribed. You may also experience stiffness in the kidney region in the early hours of the morning. You may also have a bubbling sensation that worsens while moving your body.
- Sarsaparilla: If you are passing white colored deposits in your urine, then sarsaparilla is used to treat the condition. You may also experience intense pain after urinating.
- Lycopodium: Lycopodium is a deep acting remedy that is recommended if you pass red deposits through your urine. You may experience very strong urges to urinate at night along with intense pain in the back that gets better after urinating. The pain from the kidney stones tends to worsen during the afternoon.
- Benzoic acid: If you show symptoms, such as dark brown urine and high uric acid levels in the body, then this remedy is recommended to treat the condition. Benzoic acid also helps in optimizing the levels of uric acid in the body.
- ColoCynthis: This remedy is recommended if you experience intense pain in the urethra while passing stools. You may also pass crystals in your urine.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert
& get answers to your questions!
found this helpful