Neck pain is a very common problem found in people who are habituated with a wrong posture for extended periods in a day, day after day. While old age and arthritis contribute to neck pain, even younger individuals who sit for hours in front of a computer screen or just generally have a faulty posture may be subjected to such pains. Neck pain is usually due to cervical spondylitis.
Various allopathic medicines, gel are are now available to treat neck pain but people are moving towards more homeopathic treatment for neck pain since these remedies work on the root cause of pain while another medication gives you relief for short time period.
Common Cause of Neck Pain
- Misaligned hips,
- Misaligned Spine,
- Misaligned shoulders,
- A constantly forward-tilted head,
- Lack of movement of the head from one specific position
While most of the neck pains are cured by topical muscle relaxants, those who have a severe condition may not be able to touch their chest with their chin, may have a loss of strength in one arm, may have shooting pain in one arm or shoulder, or may experience a sudden change in the bowel habits. In these situations, cervical spondylosis treatment in homeopathy without any side effects is available.
Homeopathy Medicine for Neck Pain Symptoms
Various homeopathic remedies are now available to treat cervical spondylosis with other symptoms, according to the condition of patients, homeopathic medicine can be used:
- Cimicifuga: This homeopathic remedy is usually recommended when the neck pain radiates out and is almost like an electric shock spreading to the left arm. Pain and stiffness are experienced by the individual undergoing such a condition if the hand is pulled backward. Damp and cold conditions are aggravating factors, whereas warmth, pressure, and rest provide relief.
- Chelidonium: This homeopathic remedy is usually recommended when the neck pain is associated with heaviness and tenderness. In such a condition, the pain may also affect the right arm, shoulder, or wrist. Touching or moving the arm is an aggravating factor and relief is provided with warmth.
- Gelsemium: Homeopathic medicine for neck sprain used when soreness and tenderness in the neck region along with a persistent headache is the condition. Pain intensity keeps changing and the patient feels very weak and lethargic. To relieve the pain, the patients are advised to lie down with their heads raised. Aggravation of the pain happens due to cold and damp conditions.
- Causticum: When the muscle and tendons undergo stiff contractions and the muscles of the neck are weakened, Homeopathic remedy Causticum is the best choice for neck muscle spasm. Patients are unable to move their heads to the right and find it extremely difficult to be able to bend it backward. Pain in the neck is excruciating and accompanied by tearing and burning sensation. Movements aggravate the pain and heat exposure provides relief.
- Bryonia: Effective cervical spondylosis homeopathic remedies, in this condition a stitching sensation in the neck, which seems to extend upto the shoulders, is when Bryonia is prescribed. Swelling accompanied by a feeling of heat in the shoulders is also present. Movements increase the pain while the relaxation of the shoulder and neck region brings relief.
Exercises for Neck pain
Along with homeopathic modification for cervical spondylitis, you can try these exercise for neck pain:
- Sitting floor
- Static wall
- Static back
Cervical spondylosis treatment in homeopathy is universally accepted to be safe options, sans side effects, and that’s why most patients prefer them. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Update From Lybrate: Pain is an uncomfortable feeling in the body that is triggered by the nervous system. Buy Pain Relief Products for neck and back pain at Lybrate’s Goodkart at a best assured price.