Breaking a bone can be counted among one of the most painful experiences that one can possibly suffer from. Inflicted usually by external injuries, fractured bones generally require surgeries for recuperation. On the occasion of minor fractures, however, plasters often facilitate recovery.
Although these are the primary homeoapthic treatments for a fracture bone that are meted out, recovering from fractured bones entails much more. For some, the time to restore normalcy takes longer than others. In such cases, one tends to opt for palliatives to ease out the pain.
Homeopathic medicines not only offer respite to the pain but also provide a holistic cure for the emotional anxiety one goes through in such times. Many therefore seek out homeopathic remedies for treating bone fractures. Some of the most effective antidotes in this regard have been enlisted below.
1. Arnica: Arnica is extremely helpful at curbing swelling and as a consequence, reducing pain. The prolonged use of Arnica can potentially minimize the swelling to absolute normalcy.
2. Hypericum: Powerful homeopathic medicine for bone fracture soothes the fracture induced pains, especially when the fractures affect the nerves. This is a beneficial remedy for fractures in fingers, toes, and the spinal regions.
3. Bryonia: Bryonia is known to bring relief in cases of the jarring pain that surfaces post-trauma. Sometimes, even the slightest movement in the affected area can lead to a lot of distress. This is an ideal cure for such cases.
4. Calcarea Phosphorica: This homeopathic remedy for bone fracture speeds up the healing process following a bone fracture. Consumption of Calcarea Phosphorica accords a calming effect on the moods of the patient and helps to deal better with the pain, anxiety, and irritability in the due course.
5. Eupatorium Perfoliatum: This fracture homeopathic medicine helps in mitigating deep wounds and the consequent aches. The healing powers of Eupatorium Perfoliatum are extremely pervasive and result in quicker recovery.
6. Ruta Graveolens: This re-nourishes the damaged body fibers and soothes the bruised areas. It is also known to reduce restlessness.
7. Symphytum: This homeopathic medicine for fracture bones and extremely helpful in the rejoining of bones. It enables the body to heal faster and effectively cures joint pains. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Update From Lybrate: After a particular age, everyone suffers from bone or joint issues. To keep these problems at bay, buy Bones and Joint Care products from Lybrate.