As the chilly winter days melt into the more comfortable spring weather, people celebrate Basant Panchami or Vasant Panchami. For Basant Panchami the yellow colour dominates for not only do people wear yellow coloured clothes, even the food that’s prepared as offering to the goddess is also yellow.
So we have come up with a HEALTHY RECIPE " BESANLADOO" with a AMAZING TWIST.
Lets try it out and if you like it DO share it.
1. Add chickpea flour to a pan and Dry roast for 5 minutes on low heat. stir once or twice.
2. Add coconut and oil, Mix well and roast for 15 minutes.
Press down and mix well every 3-4 minutes.
3. Add sugar, salt and spices and mix well. Roast on another 3 minutes.
4. Sprinkle milk on the mixture and mix.
5Take off heat. Let cool for a minute or so until warm to handle.
6. Make balls of the mixture. Press crushed cashew or pistachios or raisins on top.