Vaginitis also known as vaginal infection or vulvovaginitis, it is a situation in which the vagina gets sore and irritated. It is a common occurrence in females. Though it is not a very serious disorder yet it can be a cause of severe discomfort and irritation.
Common side effects that are prevalent in the case of vaginitis include either abnormal discharge or vulvovaginal irritation or both. The discharge may also tend to have an unpleasant odor. These vaginitis problem can be treated with ayurvedic treatment. In ayurveda, vaginitis is often seen as an amalgamation of yoni dahan and yoni kandu, the two different disorders that affect the vagina.
Common Causes of Vaginitis
Diabetes, usage of steroids, or tight clothing is also among some of the causes of vaginitis. Ayurvedic remdies used to treat vaginitis naturally, by using precise combinations of certain herbs in addition to a paste for local application. Some other reason of Bacterial Vaginosis are:
- Deficiency of estrogen
- Skin irritants like perfumed soaps and vaginal sprays
- Sexual activity, etc.
Ayurvedic Remedies to Treat Vaginitis
These are some ayurvedic treatment for bacterial vaginosis problem. Check out these natural home remedies which are non addictive and offer no side effect to your health.
- Relieve Burning Sensation: In Ayurveda, to treat burning sensation around vagina, Add water to triphala herb powder; mix the ingredients. Wash your vagina with this solution to lessen the burning sensation.
- Eliminate toxins from body: Make a beverage of dried cartilaginous tube herb in boiling water and consume it. The herb is known to aid the body in eliminating harmful toxins.
- Cure Infection: Margosa also known as neem is an effective natural ayurvedic remedy for curing inflammation around vagina. It destroys microorganisms effectively. You can use neem powder to cure the infected area.
- Treat Harmful Bacterium: Citrus juices are known to aid the canal to regain its acidity and prevent the multiplication of unhealthy bacteria
- Avoid infection:Yogurt is one of the foremost common ayurvedic home remedies for duct infection in vagina. If you apply yogurt on the inflamed areas and additionally eat a bowl of yoghurt on a regular basis your infections will disappear.
- Reduce Swelling and redness: To teat another symptoms of Bacterial Vaginosis, use this ayurvedic treatment, Soak a clean cloth in cool water and place it on the inflamed space. The cool sensation will compress the blood vessels and reduce the burning sensation, redness, swelling, and irritation.
- Cure Inflammation: Garlic and turmeric are known to cure inflammation. You can use this ayurvedic treatment to cure the infection. Turmeric can also be consumed to fight away from internal infections.
Update From Lybrate: Due to stress and hectic lifestyle, sexual bliss has become a dream for many. Buy these Sexual Wellness Products from Lybrate's GoodKart. To keep your sex life alive and kicking.