Atopic Dermatitis is a specific type of eczema which occurs when the epidermal layer of the skin is affected by eczema causing bacteria and other microorganisms. These eczemas are treatable and homeopathy finds a simple and natural solution to this disease. It not only helps to contain the disease from spreading it to other parts of the body but also helps in curing it of the root itself. There are some quick and effective remedies towards atopic dermatitis through homeopathy. Some of these are explained below.
- Antimonium Crudum: People who have eczema which manifests as thick and hard boils are often given this medicine. In fact, it is administered both to children and the elder people. It has been seen that those who show symptoms of irritability in their behavior, get angry very soon and are most likely to be left alone, are the ones who are given this treatment to cure their eczema.
- Arsenicum: Sometimes eczema is formed where boils turn thick and hard and have pus oozing out of it. For such skin infections, Arsenicum is the most widely used medicine that the homeopathic practitioners rely on. People who face such kinds of skin diseases are often seen to be depressed or melancholic in their lives. Thus, their mental feelings are often manifested in the form of eczema on their body.
- Calcarea Carb: Eczema not only occurs on the body but also on the scalp. There are a few kinds of infections which have their roots on the scalp and then it starts spreading all over the face. For such kinds of infection, Calcarea Carb is the best form of homeopathic medicine which can be administered. In fact, patients with this problem are mostly children.
- Graphites: Seems to be very powerful and effective medicine against eczema which resembles ars. It is given to those patients whose skin becomes very hard and rough and there seems to be pus formation within the infection. Eruptions may be occurring in the eyes, behind the ears, and on the cheeks. Such infections are treatable with graphites.
- Ars. Iod: It is also very effective.
Thus, if you are showing signs and symptoms of atopic dermatitis, then you should immediately consult your nearest homeopathic practitioner and get the proper medicine prescribed for yourself. Eczema would only spread and cause irritation in the skin if not timely treated and homeopathy offers one of the best types of treatments for this purpose.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert
& get answers to your questions!