Warts are benign growths on the skin. They are hard in nature and are caused due to virus infection. Warts usually infect the upper layer of the skin. This virus is generally passed through a cut in the skin or a damaged skin. If a person with a cut or a damaged skin comes in contact with another infected person, then the virus may spread rapidly. There are different kinds of warts depending on the areas they grow on.
Below mentioned are eight remedies to get rid of warts:
- Try to be hygienic: Warts may pass from one body part to another. So do not touch the infected parts of your skin several times. Make sure to wash your hands with clean water every time you touch the infected areas.
- Eat healthy: Make sure to eat healthy, exercise and sleep well as this will help you to develop a strong immune system. A strong immune system can help you to get rid of warts.
- Garlic: A paste made of garlic can be very useful for treating warts.
- Lemon juice: Lemon juice has great healing powers for treating warts. It contains vitamin C which can destroy the viruses causing warts.
- Using lukewarm water: Soaking the infected parts of your body in lukewarm water will soften the warts and help you to get rid of them too.
- Laser therapy: Laser therapy can also help you to get rid of warts. In some cases, it might require anesthesia.
- Oils: Applying essential oils on the affected areas can also prove to be very helpful. You can use oils like tea tree oil or bergamot oil.
- Acetic acid: Acetic acid can also help you to get rid of your warts, especially from the areas of your feet or hand.
Apart from the remedies mentioned above, you can also consider special surgeries for removing warts after consulting a dermatologist.