Mintop 2% Foam is used in the treatment of hair growth and male pattern baldness. Mintop 2% Foam has no effect in receding hairline and baldness at the front part of the scalp. About 2 percent of Mintop 2% Foam is used in women who have thinning hair. Mintop 2% Foam needs to be applied topically on the skin. It falls under a category of drugs known as vasodilators.
On using Mintop 2% Foam you may experience certain side effects. These are skin rash, itchiness, acne, redness of the skin, a burning sensation on the scalp, facial hair growth and a sudden increase in hair loss. Certain rare reactions that may occur in case too much of Mintop 2% Foam is absorbed into the body are problems with eyesight, chest pain, fainting, dizziness, fast or irregular heartbeat, headache, lightheadedness, rapid weight gain and swelling.
Before using this Mintop 2% Foam you should notify your doctor if you:
Mintop 2% Foam is sold as both a prescriptive or non-prescriptive medicine for the treatment of alopecia. It comes in a liquid form. Application entails you to apply it on your scalp twice a day. You should apply it as much as it is prescribed by your doctor or as written on the label. Visible results will only start to show after at least four months of usage. In certain cases, it can take up to one year as well. In case your side effects persist or worsen over time contact your health care provider right away.
Due to our busy lifestyle most of us look for the quickest method to cook the food but due to this we are not cooking properly our food especially legumes/ whole pulses and hence facing lot of issues whenever we are consuming chana, rajma, lobiya, soybean etc.
Pulses such as lentils, dried beans, peas and chickpeas have been staple foods for many civilizations. Yet today, their nutritional benefits are often greatly underestimated. The reasons why pulses are underestimated have been widely discussed:
Many pulses are soaked in water from 4 to 8 hours – a practice that will dramatically reduce their phytate content and cooking time and their propensity to cause flatulence. But ensure that you have drained off the water in which you soaked because of high levels of anti nutrients present in it. Soaking ensures that pulses can be more easily digested and their nutrients better absorbed by the body. In fact, soaking dried pulses for several hours brings them back to life, activating their enzymes. Soaking in sodium bicarbonate solutions is more effective to reduce anti-nutrients than soaking in water alone.
Do you always have to soak pulses?
No! lentils and split pulses can be cooked without soaking. However, they may well still benefit from soaking (it stops the shell from cracking and removes any impurities). In addition, soaking reduces cooking time. Lentils do not need to be soaked but it will reduce their cooking time by around half if soaked. Soaking is only required for peas (cow pea, chick pea- white and black), bengal gram, beans (kidney beans, soybeans), green moong (whole).
Most beans will need a minimum of 4 to 12 hours of soaking in fresh, cool water. Discard the soaking water because it has anti nutrients in it.
You yourself can observe if you soak pulses you will realize the foaming in the soaked water. This foam has anti nutrient which will not let other nutrients to be absorbed in our body.
The problem of morning back and neck pain may be due to the position of sleeping or it may be related to inflammatory arthritis which can be familial. Morning back pain is largely related to wrong sleeping posture and less commonly due to arthritic conditions like Ankylosing Spondylitis or Rheumatoid Arthritis. Whatever be the cause- this condition requires attention by an Orthopedic doctor as it may worsen in due course of time and should not be taken lightly.
Some common factors causing this are:
Remedies for Morning Back Pain:
Fortunately, there are some home remedies to cure the morning back pain.
Facial hair in women can be an embarrassing and touchy subject. While people may notice it and avoid speaking about it, the stare that lasts for just a second longer on your face will be uneasy. It is time you get rid of it and stop grabbing more attention than you need:
1. Hide it: Some of the most common methods to hide facial hair are bleaching, threading, waxing, depilation or electrolysis. Each of these methods have their advantages and disadvantages. Bleaching, for example, masks the hair for a while and gives it a golden tinge which still makes it less visible. Threading or waxing has to be undertaken at periodic intervals and both may result in thicker hair growth in the surrounding areas. Women who are regular with their body care regimen can try these methods.
2. Destroy it: Use a tweezers to pull it out: This one mostly works on the instinct that you get when you see the hair. It works if you don't have too much hair and just a couple here and there that can be easily pulled out. Sterilize the tweezers with alcohol to avoid infection. You will have to grip near the root and give a firm pull to get rid of the whole thing. It is painful but if done right it can last 3-8 weeks before its replacement shows up.
3. Shave it: Yes, women do it too. Apply a shaving gel or foam and use a disposable razor to clip the hair. Though this is relatively less painful, hair growth afterwards is quite fast so you'll have to be careful to add it to your schedule often enough.
4. Try natural methods: It is slow but cheap and reliable. The visible effects of using natural ingredients for hair removal happens only over a period of time but the results are well worth the wait. Turmeric powder is an ancient remedy for facial and body hair - so much so that Indian brides follow a traditional 'haldi' routine before their wedding. Other natural ingredients you can try include gram flour (besan) and sugar was. You can also give a good rub with a pumice stone.
5. Try Electrolysis: It is the only permanent method but is tedious and requires multiple sessions. It is usually recommended if there are few thick hair limited to one part of body. In this method hair root is destroyed with the help of thin metallic probe connected to a machine through which electricity is delivered to hair roots.
6. Try a laser treatment: Laser is one of the most effective treatments for unwanted body hair. The bright beams of heat and light from the laser directly reaches the roots of the hair, removing it and preventing re-growth for a fair period of time. The downside is that it'll take a few months and prove to be expensive but the results can be well worth the wait as it can permanently remove hair. You may also need multiple sittings to destroy the hair growth completely. If peace of mind is your criteria, then go for it.
If excessive hair is stopping you from living and enjoying your life, consult a professional who can help you find a way. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Presenting the manhood to a partner, especially a new one, is a big moment, and one that guys want to make a big impression. Unfortunately, few things can mar that good impression more than an unsightly penis rash. A bedmate is likely to take that penis rash as a sign that, at the very least, this guy doesn't care very much about his penis health - even if he typically spends a great deal of time on that subject. There are many potential causes of a penis rash, including eczema or psoriasis. People use these two terms interchangeably - so how does a guy tell them apart?
It's easy to see why people get eczema and psoriasis confused with each other. First off, they are both a form of dermatitis. And what is dermatitis? It's an inflammation of the skin, which generally causes redness, rashing and itching. Often swelling of some kind is associated with dermatitis. There are many different kinds of dermatitis, not just eczema and psoriasis.
So eczema and psoriasis are both relatively common forms of dermatitis. How are they alike?
Well, in the way that they meet the general requirements of dermatitis: they both tend to be marked by a red rash. The rash causes itchiness, and it also tends to be dry. And, of course, they tend to have some itchiness associated with them.
After a doctor has diagnosed the condition properly, they can recommend the appropriate treatment. Both conditions typically include moisturizing the affected skin, but there may be different approaches as well. For example, eczema often responds to the use of antihistamines, while psoriasis does not.
Whether caused by eczema, psoriasis or another reason, treating a penis rash is important. In many cases, regular use of a top notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can make a difference. Be sure to find a crème that includes a combination of powerful moisturizers, such as natural Shea butter and vitamin E. It helps if the crème also contains vitamin C; this ingredient helps strengthen skin tone, improving the elasticity that penis skin requires for best functioning.
Epilepsy is a central nervous system disorder (neurological disorder) in which nerve cell activity in the brain becomes disrupted, causing seizures or periods of unusual behavior, sensations and sometimes loss of consciousness.
Seizure symptoms can vary widely. Some people with epilepsy simply stare blankly for a few seconds during a seizure, while others repeatedly twitch their arms or legs.
Causes-epilepsy has no identifiable cause in about half of those with the condition. In the other, the condition may be traced to various factors.
Symptoms--because epilepsy is caused by abnormal activity in brain cells, seizures can affect any process your brain coordinates. Seizure signs and symptoms may include:
Symptoms vary depending on the type of seizure. In most cases, a person with epilepsy will tend to have the same type of seizure each time, so the symptoms will be similar from episode to episode.
Doctors generally classify seizures as either focal or generalized, based on how the abnormal brain activity begins.
Seizures that appear to involve all areas of the brain are called generalized seizures. Six types of generalized seizures exist.
Risk factors - certain factors may increase your risk of epilepsy.
Having a seizure at certain times can lead to circumstances that are dangerous to yourself or others.
Well selected homoeopathic remedies are effective for controlling and curing epilepsy safely without any side effects.