Inflago Tablet, is an enzyme that is extracted from pineapple juice and is used as medicine. This enzyme is protein digesting and can thus affect the blood and the body, and not only the organs like the intestines. It can be used as a nasal decongestant for inflammation of the sinuses, hay fever. It can also be used for inducing muscle contractions, muscle relaxation, slowing clotting and for pulmonary edema.
Inflago Tablet is usually taken between meals, so as to prevent it from meddling with the digestive system. It is important that you stop taking Inflago Tablet about two weeks before any surgery as it can potentially cause more bleeding.
If you are allergic to pineapple, wheat, latex, carrot, etc, there is a chance that you may be allergic to Inflago Tablet too. Inflago Tablet may interact with certain antibiotics and anticoagulants, and therefore it is important that you alert your doctor to all the medication you’re under.
Some of the side effects of Inflago Tablet include some stomach and intestinal comfort as well as diarrhea. If you develop hives or severe itching while taking this medicine, discontinue it immediately.
As much as you would like, an ice cream can't help you cool down in the scorching heat of this summer. Although one may argue that one feels just fine after an ice cream, the truth is that it's only temporary. Cooling foods are what you should have as they help to cool heat and cleanse toxins from the body.
Here are some of the foods that help cool down your body naturally:
1) Cucumber - Not surprisingly, being 'cool as a cucumber' actually holds true. Cucumbers are fruits that help keep the body hydrated. Keeping your body cool during hot days is vital to your health as it can help prevent a number of complications such as heat strokes and dehydration. Munching on cucumber slices and hummus is a good way to beat the heat and stay cool.
2) Watermelon - This quintessential beach fruit is yet another one which would help you beat the heat. This seasonal fruit acts like an internal air-conditioner, and is rich in water, helping in reducing body heat to a large extent while keeping you hydrated.
3) Peaches - Peaches are not only delicious but are very rich in vitamins A and C, which help in keeping your body cool. Besides, these vitamins also help in maintaining healthy skin and provide useful calories to the body.
4) Apples - Apples are fruits that help to fill you up and cool down your body at the same time. They contain about 4g of fiber and around 95 calories and are enriched with a soluble fiber called pectin, which stops hunger and helps in shedding weight.
5) Pineapple - Along with banana, cucumber, and some other fruits, pineapple helps to make a healthy smoothie. These ingredients have cooling properties, which hydrate the body and help to clear the heat. Also, pineapple contains an enzyme called bromelain, which reduces inflammation in the body.
Why is my period late? possible reasons for a missed period
Your menstrual cycle is controlled by hormones, which, if imbalanced, can cause irregularities to your menstrual cycle and period flow. The most common cause is a fluctuation in your hormones (especially when it affects your estrogen levels):
Stress, travelling and a hectic lifestyle can release stress hormones, which can disrupt the production of estrogen and cause a late or missed period.
Your diet and unhealthy eating can impact your body and your flow. Similarly, sudden weight gain or loss, as well as malnourishment, can cause an irregular menstruation.
Medication and contraception; hormonal birth control methods such as the pill or the injection can affect your period.
Puberty, menarche and menopause, are phases in your life where high hormonal fluctuation is normal.
Excessive exercising can often cause periods to be delayed or not come at all.
When to see a doctor
Irregular periods are common. But you might just want to check in with your gynaecologist and tell them you’re having irregular periods. They can do a quick safety check to make sure the cause for your irregular periods is nothing to be worried about.
If you find that irregular periods are taking over or making your day-to-day life difficult, then visit your doctor for a health check. Many find that their periods are more irregular during puberty or menopause. A missed period can also be an indication of pregnancy, so if you are unsure, see your doctor.
If your periods suddenly change, you should also go see a doctor. Maybe it’s because of stress, but better to rule out any other causes for sure.
3 easy ways to regulate your period naturally
Are you aware of the fact that eating sex boosting fruits may enhance your love making and increase your libido? Including sex boosting foods creates sexual magic adding spice in your life. There are some sex fruits which are been used to enhance your love making capacity since ages.
Balanced diet, especially sex boosting foods play a very important role for sexual well being. Choosing right foods has a pleasing impact on your sex life and makes more enjoyable lovemaking. There are many different types of sex fruits which you can try to increase your sex drive and most of the fruits that help to increase your sex drive will contain high levels of antioxidants and some vitamins which help to increase testosterone, male sex hormone enhancing the libido.
In today’s competitive world the focus has shift on securing finances, careers, business and the day to day life. In all this your sex life, your partner and your own needs are been neglected.
So let’s know the top 5 Fruits which help you enhance your loving making:
The pomegranate is packed with antioxidants like anthocyanins, ellagic acid and tannins. Antioxidants helps in preventing many health issues like Heart Diseases, Ageing, Arthritis, High blood pressure, reduces bad cholesterol. Apart from all these wonders it is one of best fruits for increasing your sexual stamina.
The main reason pomegranate is so effective is that it helps the body to produce nitric oxide which helps to open up blood vessels and increase to blood flow which is great for the libido.
You can eat pomegranate or drink the juice, the juice is more helpful but the fruit can also be very enjoyable to eat when shared with your partner.
Figs are also very effective at increasing libido in both males and females and it’s mainly due to the high levels of amino acids found in figs. Amino acids play an important role in normal sexual function and will help increase levels of nitric oxide in the body.
Figs increase your sexual stamina as well as have got a very sexual appearance, flavor and smell to lift up all your senses to improve the mood making it enjoyable.
Avocado’s are one of the best considered fruits for sex. The Avocado contains high levels of folic acid which help metabolize proteins giving you an energy boost increasing your sexual stamina in both males as well as females.
Avocado is full of vitamin B6 which helps to fight stress increasing the sex drive. It also helps in the production of testosterone. Due to their high potassium content they increase women’s libido. Also good news for weight watcher women is that Avocado’s contain healthy fats which we can include in our diets.
Banana is a powerhouse of Potassium. The high content of Potassium and Bromelain, an enzyme in banana helps increase libido especially in women. It has one of the highest levels of potassium to help regulate energy levels as well as B vitamins.
Have you ever thought that this small round fruit will be beneficial in enhancing your love making capacity? Yes, Dates are among those fruits which help increase your sexual stamina. They are packed with amino acids for sexual stamina as well as a good dose of fruity sugars which make them sweet and boost your energy.
To share your queries and discuss it with our experts you can join in our question-answer forum and get immediate replies.
Health Benefits of Pineapples
1. Pineapples can help protect the hair and skin.
Sufficient vitamin C intake can help your body create and maintain collagen, an essential protein found in hair and skin. Also, a high vitamin C content helps heal wounds and injuries to the body rapidly. One cup of pineapples has 131 percent of the vitamin C daily requirements.
2. Pineapples can help individuals fight infections.
Vitamin C is a powerful natural water-soluble antioxidant that helps the body develop resistance against infectious agents and eliminates cancer-causing free radicals in the body. This is done by stimulating the activity of white blood cells and acting as an antioxidant to defend against the harmful effects of free radicals.
3. Pineapples can help fight coughs and colds.
Aside from the fighting infections with vitamin C, pineapples contain a special enzyme called bromelain that is associated with reducing phlegm and mucus build up in the respiratory tracts and sinus cavities.
4. Pineapples will improve digestive health.
Pineapples are formidable sources of fiber. Fiber can help prevent constipation, making one’s bowel movement easier to manage. The daily recommended dietary fiber intake for men and women are 38 grams and 25 grams, respectively.
5. Pineapples can help maintain a healthy blood pressure.
Pineapples have great potassium to sodium ratio. A potassium-rich diet helps the blood vessels relax and maintains a healthy blood pressure. One cup of pineapples contains 180 milligrams of potassium, compared to 1.7 milligrams of sodium.
6. Pineapples can help improve the heart’s health.
Fiber, vitamin C, vitamin B6, and potassium have been known to improve the heart’s health. One study suggested that individuals who consumed 4069 mg of potassium per day had a 49 percent lower risk of death from ischemic heart disease compared with those who consumed less potassium, about 1000 mg per day.
7. Pineapples may improve brain health.
Several components of pineapple, such as potassium, folate, and various antioxidants are known to provide neurological benefits. Folate has been known to reduce the occurrence of Alzheimer’s disease and cognitive decline. Potassium has been linked to increased blood flow to the brain and enhances cognition, concentration, and neural activity.
Also, pineapples contain a considerable amount of vitamin B6. A deficiency has shown depression and nausea. Be sure not to consume too much. The vitamin B6 upper limit is set to 100 milligrams for adults over the age of 18, but adults do not need that much unless directed by the doctor.
1. Try essential oils for relief
Essential oils for relief:-
There are many ways to use an essential oil. The simplest way to use an essential oil for the treatment of gout is with a carrier oil.
2. Supplements and other natural treatment for gout:-
There are a variety of supplements that can be taken that have reported benefits for the natural treatment of gout.
3. Using food as a natural treatment for gout:-
Changing your diet is one of the ways you can treat gout effectively. There are some types of foods which offer an anti-inflammatory defense and others which lower uric acid levels.
1. Coffee – whether it is regular or decaf – appears to lower uric acid levels.
2. Cherries – both cherries and cherry extract – reduce uric acid levels in the blood, as well as decrease the number of gout flare-ups.
3. Blueberries and blackberries – these berries are loaded with a type of antioxidant which helps to protect the arterial walls damaged by gout. You can reduce inflammation by adding blackberries and blueberries into your diet.
4. Folic acid – this b vitamin is commonly given with b6 or b12 to reduce homocysteine levels, an amino acid that causes high uric acid levels.
5. Herbs – si miao san is a remedy that contains four different herbs to treat gout and support kidney function. Other herbs which may include birch leaf, juniper berry.
Importance of prenatal nutrition
Important nutrition tips for gout:-
Some foods containing purines are fine to eat as long as you are thoroughly hydrated. In addition to hydration, there are other dietary and lifestyle factors to monitor in order to stay pain free.
Gout pain relief options:-
1. Drink lots of water – several studies have linked a high water intake to lower incidences of gout pain. The amount of water each individual should drink daily depends on their current medical conditions.
2. Eat low fat dairy products – in recent studies, individuals who consumed a serving or more of low fat milk each day were observed to have less uric acid in their blood. Low fat dairy has been shown to help the body excrete uric acid due to its high protein and low purine content.
3. Avoid certain medications – cyclosporine is a drug that is used to treat chronic eye infections by increasing tear production. Unfortunately, one of its side effects is the production of excess uric acid in the blood, leading to gout.