Doctors for Fatigue in Sobermutt Galli, Hubli-Dharwad
ratings and reviews)
Patient reviews for Doctors for Fatigue in Sobermutt Galli, Hubli-Dharwad
Lybrate User's review for Dr. Ashutosh Wahi
dr wahi marvelous his experience appear in way of asking to patient. Read more reviews
Kalmesh's review for Dr. R. V. Desai
yea it was nice meeting doctor .... was satisfied with hi consultant Read more reviews
Fatigue is a condition in which a person feels weak or excessively tired. Causes of fatigue may be lifestyle factors or some other underlying disease. People affected by fatigue are often lethargic and lack the energy to carry out their routine work. Symptoms of fatigue are tiredness and lack of energy.
HOW IS FATIGUE DIAGNOSED?
Diagnosis of the problem might be done by your general physician who would ask around about your general lifestyle and all. Based on this, some blood tests and screening may be done too.
HOW IS FATIGUE TREATED?
Treatment depends on the cause of your fatigue symptoms. The treatment focuses on home and self-care, counselling, lifestyle changes and a few medications in certain cases eg anemia, pain, etc.
DID YOU KNOW?
Because the symptoms are common and it is difficult for a doctor to diagnose, self diagnosis is very important
Those suffering from fibromyalgia suffer from muscle fatigue. Certain parts of the body of patients with fibromyalgia are highly sensitive. When pressure is applied there, it leads to sensations of pain in the people affected by fibromyalgia.
Chronic fatigue syndrome
CFS or chronic fatigue syndrome has a debilitating effect on the person suffering from chronic fatigue symptom. The patients of chronic fatigue syndrome show signs extreme tiredness and other symptoms of exhaustion which are not remedied by bed rest. What leads to chronic fatigue syndrome still remains a mystery.
People Prone to Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is most typically found in women in their middle ages. What makes fibromyalgia hard to diagnose is the fact that the symptoms may appear and disappear. Fibromyalgia may also strike people with:
• People with rheumatoid arthritis are more likely to develop fibromyalgia than others.
• Diseases that affect the immune system too are more at risk of developing fibromyalgia.
• Mood problems too can indicate fibromyalgia.
Symptoms That Go Along with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
How severe are the symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome is a matter that is variable according to the particular sufferer of CFS. Different people suffering from the same syndrome namely chronic fatigue syndrome show different symptoms. The tasks carried out by people suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome are affected by the disease. Extreme tiredness, symptoms of exhaustion are common complaints amongst people suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome. Even bed rest is not enough to alleviate the symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome.
Methods Used to Treat Fibromyalgia
Medicinal treatment of Fibromyalgia is not that reliable as science searches on for more effective fibromyalgia treatment. Alternative therapies to treat fibromyalgia include:
• Acupuncture, according to some studies is a good alternative therapy for fibromyalgia.
• Balneotherapy also works in some cases of fibromyalgia.
• Biofeedback also cures fibromyalgia in some patients affected by fibromyalgia.
• Vitamin D supplements are a must for people suffering from fibromyalgia.
However, it should be noted that these alternative remedies for fibromyalgia are yet to be backed up by large-scale studies. Even when they're effective seldom are they comprehensive in relieving fibromyalgia. More large-scale studies need to be conducted for the veracity of their claims to treat fibromyalgia.
Methods Used to Treat Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
CFS symptoms of exhaustion and extreme tiredness can be, remedied to a particular point by the following:
• Psychological counseling helps you come to terms with chronic fatigue syndrome.
• You must also make intentional changes to your mindset to better fight chronic fatigue syndrome and the symptoms of extreme tiredness, symptoms of exhaustion and muscle fatigue
Psychological counselling to help you cope with CFS and improve your mindset
• Do not overexert yourself if you are suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome.
• Change your lifestyle and avoid unhealthy foods and substances like caffeine, alcohol etc. if you are suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome. They might aggravate the symptoms of exhaustion, muscle fatigue, and extreme tiredness even further.
• Physical therapists might also help by structuring an exercise regimen for you that helps you fight chronic fatigue syndrome.
• Get enough sleep to keep the extreme tiredness at bay. Sleep is essential for all including those suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome.
To get detailed information about the best medical experts in this field turn to Lybrate which lists the best neuro-psychiatrists and rheumatologists in Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Chennai etc.
You can consult doctors online for Fatigue from anywhere, anytime at Lybrate. View consultation fee, reviews and patient feedback before consulting. Find best doctors in Anand Nagar, Anchatgere, Bammapur oni, Belavanki, Bhabani Nagar, Bhavani Nagar and in any other locality in Hubli-Dharwad.
You can see above a list of top doctors in Sobermutt Galli, Hubli-Dharwad for Fatigue. Ask a question for free at Lybrate today and receive answers from best doctors.