1. Drink a class of hot water mixed with lemon juice and one tablespoon of honey. Drink lemon juice and honey early in the morning on empty stomach. This is one of the best ways to get rid of belly fat.
2. Reduce the intake of rice and have more chapattis (indian bread).
3. Go for whole grains, brown rice, oats, brown bread, etc.
4. Most of the people tend to starve themselves in order to reduce belly fat, but let me tell you that it only does more harm.
5. Do not eat huge meals instead take small meals at regular intervals.
6. Switch to healthy food instead of fast food, oily, spicy and hot food.
7. Eat more fruits and vegetables. Soups, oats and salads are a good replacement.
8. Avoid sugar. Substitute sugar with jaggery or honey.
9. Switch to vegetarian food. Non-vegetarian food contains lot of fat and it takes lot of oil to cook.
10. Substitute coconut oil with olive oil. Olive oil is good for health and heart.
11. If you feel hungry then consume a bowl of fruits or vegetables or else munch on some dry fruits and nuts. Groundnuts are a good option.
12. Eat clove of garlic at night before you go to sleep or early in morning on an empty stomach. Garlic helps in digestion and increases you metabolism rate, which will help to reduce fat.
13. Work out. Hit the gym every day. Do not make excuses. Exercise is a quick way to burn the extra calories.
14. Yoga, aerobics, zumba dance, morning walks, jogging, sports like trekking, swimming, badminton, basketball, etc. Are also a good option.
15. Avoid eating heavy meals at night; instead only consume salad and soup. Drink plenty of water, fruit juice and vegetable juice.