Hi, I am Dr Nivedita Dadu. I am a dermatologist at a skinology skin clinic. In this video, I want to discuss the photo facial. A photo facial is a scientific facial that incorporates the properties of IPL facial. While normal facials do the only superficial cleansing. The photo facial cleanse the skin from within The photo facial targets the skin problems such as remove dullness, enlarged pores, redness, broken capillaries, fine lines and wrinkles. A photo facial dermatology is a 50 minutes procedure and incorporates 5 steps.
- After a facial massage, a machine is used to remove the dead cell, close the open pores and polish the skin.
- This is followed by a hydrating gel which is applied on the skin for 10 minutes.
- After this, a glow pack or an anti ageing pack is applied to the skin for another 10 minutes.
- In the end, IPL laser shots are given and depending upon the indications, filters of different wavelengths are used to reduce the facial dullness, facial redness and increase the skin elasticity.
- At the end, skin looks hydrated, nourished and rejuvenated.