How To Avoid Sun Stroke?
Written and reviewed by
Dr. Sumit Doraya
92% (537 ratings)
Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurvedic Doctor, Jaipur
16 years experience
Heat stroke or sun stroke: When we go outside without covering our head in noon time we can get heat stroke.
- lie down patient in cool air
- remove tight clothing
- cover head with a cotton cloth and soak it with cold water.
- if patient is unconsious shift to a nearby hospital.
Things to remember:
- always cover your head with cotton cloth while going out in daytime
- drink plenty of liquid
- if heat stroke then drink onion ras or carry half cut onion in your pocket
found this helpful