Acupuncture refers to an alternative treatment procedure in which needles are pierced at certain specific points in your body known as energy lines or meridians, in the process, to treat a health condition. Acupuncture is used to treat different kinds of health problems. Hair loss is a very distressing problem for men and women alike.
There are many causes that can be responsible for your hair loss such as:
- Using hair styling gels and other substances
- Genetic problems
- Hormonal imbalance
- Taking too many steroids
- A diet lacking sufficient amount of proteins
There are different treatment methods that can help you to deal with your problem of hair loss such as Ayurveda, homeopathy, allopathy or conventional methods and other home remedies. But if nothing works for you, you can try this alternative treatment method of acupuncture. Acupuncture offers effective remedies for combating your problem of hair loss. The following are some of the treatment methods:
- Sometimes, needles are pierced into the energy lines or meridians of your head to improve blood circulation. Improvement in your blood circulation can reduce hair fall.
- At times acupuncture, treatment involves applying topical creams on your scalp for reducing hair fall.
- Acupuncture treatment sometimes may include hot towel massage on your scalp. This can prevent hair loss.
- Acupuncture also works at reducing your stress as that is a major cause of hair fall.
- Since proper functioning of the kidney is also responsible for providing nourishment to your hair, acupuncture treatment also involves injecting needles at different key points on your body in order to stimulate energy release and promote kidney health.
- Acupuncture treatment also involves the use of different Chinese herbs for reducing hair fall such as Astragalus or Polygoni multiflori.
Acupuncture treatment for hair loss is definitely effective but is very time-consuming. So you must be very patient throughout your treatment process to get the desired results.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert
& get answers to your questions!