Genital Herpes - How Homeopathy Helps in Treating it?
The main symptom of genital herpes includes the occurrence of blisters around or near the rectum. These blisters do break eventually, but they leave behind sores that are very tender, and that takes about 2 to 4 weeks to heal when the eruption of blisters occurs for the first time.
The subsequent outbreaks are shorter and less severe than the first outburst. The disease can spread easily through sexual intercourse and it is better to consult a homeopath doctor, even if no clear symptoms are visible. As homeopathy treatment for genital herpes is available. Genital herpes causes a tingling sensation and a lot of uneasiness in the genital area.
Homeopathic Medicines for Genital herpes
It is a contagious disease and the use of homeopathic remedies is very effective in treating herpes. Remarkable results can be gained by taking homeopathic medicines, and these are extremely safe. There are no side effects caused by taking homeopathic medications and are of great use in eradicating the condition from the root.
The intensity of the genital herpes condition takes a long time to wither and use of homeopathy medicine for genital herpes though provides slow results is very effective and harmless. The best homeopathic medication that can be taken to treat genital herpes is Natrum Mur for both men and women.
Causes of Genital Herpes
Before using homeopathy treatment or medicines for genital herpes problem first we need to understand the right cause of this health problem so that the right homeoapthic medicines should be selected to treated genital herpes quickly.
- The genital herpes infection is mainly caused by 2 different types of HSVs or herpes simplex virus.
- The first type of herpes simplex virus most commonly infects the lips and they cause cold sores, which are recognized as fever blisters.
- The first type of HSV type 1 virus can also produce sores in the genital area. The usual cause of genital herpes is the HSV type 2 and that can infect the mouth.
- Genital herpes can be simply transmitted from one individual to another during sex. The symptoms of herpes can be produced on and off in some people as it remains in the nerve cells of the body.
Symptoms of Genital Herpes
If you facing given below signs or symptoms then you can go for homeopathy treatment for genital herpes problem. Homeopathic medicines are non addictive, no side effects, and safe.
- Burning or itchy feeling in the genital area that lasts for more than 2-3 weeks.
- Pain is experienced in the genital area, legs, and buttocks.
- The fluid is discharged from the Vagina, and pressure is experienced in the abdomen.
- The sores appear after a few days on regions where the virus has entered like a penis, vagina, or mouth.
- The other general symptoms that can occur under this condition are headache, fever, muscle aches, and difficulty in urination.
- The glands around the groin area also get swollen at times.