Epilepsy is a disease that affects the brain's nerve cells and triggers the release of abnormal electrical signals. This can cause temporary malfunctioning of the other brain cells and result in a sudden loss of consciousness. Epilepsy can affect both children and adults.
Permanent Cure for Epilepsy in Homeopathy
Epilepsy can be treated using different homeopathic medicines and remedies. One of the most preferred forms of treatment is homeopathy. Homeopathy addresses both the physical symptoms of the disease and the underlying factors triggering it. Another big advantage of homeopathic treatment for epilepsy is that it has negligible side effects.
Best 6 Homeopathic Medicine for Epilepsy
Epilepsy treatment using homeopathy system is possible, we create a list of homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat epilepsy are:
- Cicuta: Cicuta is a very effective homeopathic medicine when used to treat cases of epilepsy where convulsions are marked by violent, body distortions. This can include the horrific backward bending of the spine (learn about the exercises for the spine). These convulsions also make the person's face turn blue and trigger a locked jaw. This homeopathy medicine uses to treat epilepsy cases triggered by head injuries and worms.
- Artemisia Vulgaris: These homeopathic remedies are used to often treat cases of Petit Mal Epilepsy which are characterized by staring into space, leaning forwards or backward, and stopping a sentence abruptly. It also addresses the fear that triggers epileptic attacks.
- Stramonium: Convulsions triggered by exposure to bright lights or shiny objects can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. In such cases, the patient may not lose consciousness but experiences jerks in the muscles of the upper body.
- Cuprum Met: This homeopathic remedy is used to treat seizures that are preceded by experiencing an aura in the knees (know more about the Causes and Symptoms of Knee Pain). Other symptoms that characterize this sort of an epileptic attack are spasms that begin in the fingers and toes and gradually spread to the rest of the body and jerking of muscles. This can also be used to treat convulsions that accompany menstruation and follow the delivery of a baby.
- Bufo Rana: Not all epileptic attacks occur you are awake. Attacks that occur in your sleep can be treated with homeopathic medicine bufo Rana. Such epileptic attacks are accompanied by experiencing an aura in the genital regions. This is especially helpful for women who experience seizures during menstruation.
- Hyoscyamus: Some epileptic fits are followed by a deep sleep. This type of epileptic attacks can be treated with Homeopathic remedies Hyoscyamus. Other symptoms addresses by this homeopathic medicine are fidgeting with bedclothes, fidgeting with fingers, and muscular twitching.
These epilepsy treatments in homeopathy need to consult first with an experienced consultant first. These homeopathic medicines for seizures are natural, safe, no addictive and offer no side effects.
Update From Lybrate: Multivitamins supplements offer unexpected health benefits from guarding against diseases, boosting energy to treating nutritional deficiencies. Buy these Multivitamins Products at an affordable price at Lybrate.