Acne is a skin condition that starts to appear on the face because of hormonal changes during the years of puberty. It is noticed prominently amongst teenagers going through this phase. At this time, the growth hormones become extra active because of which the oil glands begin to produce more oil.
There are glands that exist below hair follicles. These follicles become infected, start to swell, and ultimately lead to the occurrence of pimples. These pimples appear as black or red rashes of varying sizes. Acne and pimples are not easy to treat and require a considerable amount of time and dedication.
Various types and symptoms of acne-
• Pus-filled acne where the patient’s skin becomes tender and pale
• Acne arising out of constant consumption of junk food and/or because of menstruation
• Acne appearing from gastric problems
• Acne where there is the appearance of red pimples over the entire face
• Acne due to constant use of cosmetic products, especially during the hotter months of the year
• Acne resulting from excessively oily skin and the presence of pain-inducing blackheads. In such cases, the whiteheads and pimples are of large proportions and appear reddish on the nose.
• Acne, which appears as hard and deep boils on the skin. These boils appear on the cheeks and take up a lot of time to heal. Often times, these leave behind prominent scars.
Homoeopathy in the Treatment for Acne-
Homoeopathy is most effective when it comes to treating acne. Homoeopathy, unlike other schools of medicine, does not provide quick fixes to the problem but goes to the root of it and tries to solve the underlying issue instrumental for the condition.
• Homeopathy is a natural form of treatment. Contrary to allopathic treatment, which uses strong drugs and medications to reduce the symptoms only, homoeopathy strikes at the root of the problem and helps remedy it.
• Homoeopathy medication, which uses natural substances and extracts from plant and animal bodies, help soothe your skin when painful acne/pimples break out.
• Homoeopathy is known for never having any sort of side effects. Homoeopathy remedies work to build your immune system so that you do not come across infections leading to pimples. They also help to regulate your hormonal balance and ensure the proper functioning of the hormone glands.
Homoeopathy let the acne blisters heal naturally. This process may be a time-consuming affair but you can rest assured that it will be an effective treatment method because the problem is solved from the roots. With homoeopathy, treatment chances of treating the scars of the acne are also high.
Homoeopathy addresses a wide number of acne problems and aims to get to the root of the issue to provide permanent solutions.