Early signs of pregnancy usually resemble the side effects you may encounter just before and during your monthly menstruation cycle. Therefore, you might not realise that you are pregnant. You need to realise that different things other than being pregnant might bring about these signs. So the way that you see some of these signs does not really mean you are pregnant. The best way to tell without a doubt is with a pregnancy test.
However, here are a few signs:
- Sore breasts: This is an extremely common pregnancy sign. The breast tissue is to a great degree hormone sensitive. Whenever progesterone and hCG begin flooding the body after the egg is prepared, they tend to increase your blood volume, which makes your breasts swell and feel heavier than regular.
- Cramps: You may feel crampy like you have or are going to get your period. However, this pregnancy sign is really activated by implantation. When the fertilised egg connects to the uterine wall, the uterus might extend a little to prepare for its growth throughout the following nine months.
- Spotting: Numerous women mix up some light bleeding for a period, yet more than twenty-five percent will spot during fertilisation. In case that you see that your period appears to be way shorter or different in relation to a regular one, it might be an indication of pregnancy.
- Weakness: If everything you want to do at work is sleep or in case you are excessively tired, making it impossible to stay awake during the day, then it might be one of the soonest indications of pregnancy. Indeed, even at this early phase of pregnancy, the fetus is beginning to go through your calories, which can wipe out your energy very soon.
- Nipple darkening: Pregnancy hormones additionally influence the movement of melanocytes, or cells in the nipples in charge of their shading. Darker-complexioned women may not see this until some other time in pregnancy - say, around ten weeks or after.
- Nausea: Morning sickness affects around eighty-five percent of the women. While a full-blown morning sickness does not happen until the later stages of pregnancy, a few women may encounter subtle motion sickness as an early pregnancy side effect.
- Missed period: The clearest early side effect of pregnancy and the one that leads most of the women to get a pregnancy test is a missed period. Yet, not all missed or postponed periods are brought about by pregnancy. There could be many other reasons including cysts or other hormonal changes. Additionally, women can encounter some bleeding during pregnancy. In case that you are pregnant, ask your doctor what you need to know about it.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!