Skin cancer has two forms, melanoma, and basal cell carcinoma. While the latter could be easily treated and cured, the former is hard to get rid of. Like all other forms of cancer, skin cancer can be easily treated if detected in its early stages. Ayurvedic medicines are known to cure and manage cancer for ages. Also, check out an ayurvedic remedy that can help to prevent skin cancer.
Prevent Skin Cancer Using Ayurvedic Treatment
Here is a list of 10 Ayurvedic medicines that can help in fighting skin cancer agents, these are natural remedies and easily available, try to add these herbs and remedies in your diet:
- Aloe vera: It has numerous skin benefits. For starters, it is considered to be a natural sun skin protector. It protects the skin from the harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays of the sun. It stops the production of carcinogens and helps the body to heal faster from cancer.
- Flaxseeds: Apart from being rich in dietary fiber, this seed contains fatty acid micronutrients and lignans. The latter has the ability to stop the cancerous cells from spreading to other parts of the body.
- Astralagus: This ayurvedic remedy for skin cancer not only helps to boost the immune system but helps the body produce skin cancer agents, Astralagus has multiple health benefits.
- Turmeric: This is one of the oldest Ayurvedic herbs that combat a lot of diseases especially skin problems. Turmeric has a crucial component known as curcumin. It is an extremely powerful antioxidant that has the capability to stop the growth of cancerous cells.
- Bilberry: Due to the availability of free radicals, bilberry tea can counter skin cancer and helps minimize the damage caused by the cancer cells. This Ayurvedic remedy has strong antioxidant properties and helps the body to recover quickly.
- Hawthorn: One of the effective ayurvedic remedy to prevent skin cancer, hawthorn berries are strong antioxidants that not only stop the growth of cancer cells but prevent them from affecting other organs of the body. This fruit should only be consumed if the patient is taking beta-blockers.
- Artemisia: In Ayurveda treatment, commonly known as sweet wormwood, artemisia has a compound known as the artemisinin. Studies have shown that artemisinin can stop cancer from spreading. Being non-toxic in nature, they have no side effects at all.
- Scutellaria: More commonly known as the Chinese herb, this Ayurvedic herb stops the progression of skin cancer into further stages. Scutellaria contains a compound known as the flavonoids, which are known to be an anticancer agent.
- Saffron: Saffron is an ayurvedic herb that has the unique property of slowing down skin cancer growth. Saffron can be applied in the form of extracts in small quantities to get the best results.
Update From Lybrate: Keeping your skin healthy is very important, therefore, we suggest you choose the Skin Care Products according to your skin type requirements and usages at Lybrate.