Hairage Pro Solution is used in the treatment of hair loss, effectively promoting hair growth for those having the condition of alopecia. It increases the circulation of blood to hair follicles which triggers an increase in hair growth and also prevents the hardening of hair shaft and the buildup of collagen around it. It can be used by both men and women dealing with hereditary hair loss or androgenic alopecia.
Surprising as it may seem, but Hairage Pro Solution has no reported side effects. However, it is not advisable to use hair cream products during the treatment period. It has also been found that Hairage Pro Solution may provide best results for those at the early stages of hair loss, while those at the later stages may see absolutely no results.
This medicine is often used with minoxidil but in some cases it can be used separately. Ideally only two treatments in a year are adequate, with each treatment taking place over a period of 6 weeks. Hairage Pro Solution is available in vials of 6ml that is to be applied once every day, on dry hair, for six consecutive weeks.
Information given here is based on the salt and content of the medicine. Effect and uses of medicine may vary from person to person. It is advicable to consult a Dermatologist before using this medicine.
What is your usual morning routine? wake up, have some coffee, open your eyes and let the day begin. Coffee is addictive and how! there are people whose day cant end unless they're consumed their daily 5 cups of coffee. Its very important to understand when to take coffee in how much quantity so that, you can benefit rather than health issues. You could be the judge of that after reading these pro’s and cons of the effect of coffee on our health
Coffee is made from seeds, and like all other seeds it has protective compounds. Coffee can prevent strokes as well as lower our risk of parkinson's and dementia.
Coffee boosts our concentration and memory
Studies show that high consumption of caffeine reduces the risk of type 2 diabetes.
The caffeine in coffee controls many brain functions e. G. Mood, energy levels, vigilance and even reaction time.
Caffeine can boost ones metabolic rate drastically, which basically means an increase in the burning of fat weight loss!
A single cup of coffee contains vitamin b5, vitamin b2, potassium, manganese and magnesium all essential and important nutrients.
Coffee contains stimulants which can drastically lower the risk of developing depression.
Coffee can disrupt sleep patterns which leads to restless sleep and finally insomnia.
Coffee can lead to spinal bone loss in those people who aren't getting enough calcium on a daily basis.
The acidity in coffee can irritate your stomach lining which could eventually lead to ulcers, gastritis and even crohn's disease!
The over consumption of coffee can lead to headaches, and sometimes even migraines.
Caffeine can cause a sharp increase in blood pressure levels those with blood pressure problems must limit themselves.
Regular coffee drinkers are at a risk of dehydration they must take measures to ensure they're always hydrated.
You've got the rundown on its effects, now it's your turn to choose your side. Pro coffee or anti coffee?
In case of any diet/nutrition related query or to book an appointment with dt. Silky mahajan please send us a mail at info@foodsandnutrition. In or call on 080 6741 7780 (dial extension: 778)type diabetes
The glorious days of summer mean fun in the sun, and men who want to display their healthy penis may be considering a trip to a nude beach. This is an excellent way to display to others the results of one's meticulous attention to penis care, but it pays to take a few minutes to examine the pros and cons of a nude beach before venturing out in that direction.
Although exact figures are hard to come by, it's generally assumed that participation in nudist (or naturist) activities is on the rise. The American Sunbathing Association claims some 35,000 naturist members and lists almost 200 clothing-optional parks and camps in North America. In Europe, the number of nudist options is even greater.
So, with the rising popularity of nudism, what are some of the pros and cons for a man to consider before baring it all on the beach?
- Pro: It's a great way to show off. Many men have at least a small exhibitionist streak. Walking around with it all hanging out holds a great appeal for many men - and not just for those whose endowments are of an especially impressive size.
- Con: One has to be careful showing off. Most nudists despair over the association of nudism with relentless sexual activity. As a result, blatant and purposeful exhibition of an excited penis is generally frowned upon - and can get a guy thrown off the premises in some cases.
- Pro: It feels great. There's something very special about being bare in the outdoors and feeling the breeze, the spray of the sea and the warmth of the sun all over the body, unimpeded by a layer of clothing.
- Con: Ummm... the sun. Of course, one can have too much of a good thing. Skin that is not used to being exposed to the sun can burn quickly and can be quite painful. And a penis with a bad sunburn is not going to be in proper shape for any pleasurable activity.
- Pro. Rubbing lotion on one's partner. With no pesky swimsuit in the way, one can really enjoy rubbing suntan lotion into one's partner's skin in a new and interesting way.
- Con. Getting lotion rubbed on oneself. Of course, when one's partner turns to using her lovely hands to apply lotion on one's own privates, it may become very obvious to all involved just how exciting this new experience is (See above con about showing off.)
- Pro: Lots of people to watch. Clearly, this is one of the big attractions of a nude beach: the chance to see a lot of luscious skin on display. There usually are all types on a nude beach - short, tall, slender, full-figured, leggy, tattooed, and on and on. It can be a smorgasbord for the eyes.
- Con: Staring is a no-no. Unfortunately, it's considered rude to openly stare at others on the beach, especially in an obviously salacious manner. These are real people, after all, not images on the computer screen.
So is taking one's admirably healthy penis to a nude beach the right option? It depends on the individual, of course. But every individual needs to keep his penis in good shape for any possible display options, and using a first class penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) regularly is necessary to achieve that goal. A little advice: Look for L-arginine in the ingredients list of any crème one considers. Why? Because L-arginine is part of the process by which blood circulation in the penis is improved, and better circulation means a better exchange of oxygen and nutrients to the penis. While checking that ingredients list, make sure that it also9 includes an appropriate range of vitamins, such as A, B5, C, D and E. Topical application of a crème better delivery of these vitamins directly to the penis.
They have their own ways of working and own pros and cons.
1. Semi-rigid implants: These devices are always firm, resulting in the penis being bent away from the body for sexual activity and towards the body for concealment. The pros of 'semi-rigid implants' are:
2. Inflatable implants: These are the most common types of implants used, which can be inflated for erection, and deflated at other times. Inflatable implants are usually of two types- 'three-piece inflatable implants' and 'two-piece inflatable implants'.
The pros of 'three-piece inflatable implants' are:
The pros of 'two-piece inflatable implants' are:
What are the risks involved?
All About Penile Implants
Penile implants are devices placed inside the penis to help men with erectile dysfunction get an erection. Penile implants are usually advised whenever other treatments for Erectile Dysfunction (ED) fail. The two main types of penile implants are semi-rigid and inflatable. They have their own ways of working and their own pros and cons.
Why penile implants?
In most cases, ED can be treated with the help of medications and a penis pump. Doctors may advise penile implants only if you do not get satisfactory results using other methods and medications. Although penile implants help you to get an erection, they don't increase your sexual desire, neither will your penis size increase from what it used to be.
What are the risks involved?
1. Infection: You might be at the risks of severe infection if you have spinal cord injury or diabetes. Men who need revision surgery of their implants are at a higher risk than their first surgery.
2. Implant problems: In rare cases, implants may not work properly. In some semirigid devices, the internal parts might break over time; in inflatable devices, the pump might fail and fluid might leak.
3. Internal erosion: In few cases, the implant might stick to the skin of your penis, or can wear away the skin from inside the penis.
Related Tip: End Sexual Frustration TODAY - Try These Exercises!