Hair Joy 5% Solution is used in the treatment of hair loss, effectively promoting hair growth for those having the condition of alopecia. It increases the circulation of blood to hair follicles which triggers an increase in hair growth and also prevents the hardening of hair shaft and the buildup of collagen around it. It can be used by both men and women dealing with hereditary hair loss or androgenic alopecia.
Surprising as it may seem, but Hair Joy 5% Solution has no reported side effects. However, it is not advisable to use hair cream products during the treatment period. It has also been found that Hair Joy 5% Solution may provide best results for those at the early stages of hair loss, while those at the later stages may see absolutely no results.
This medicine is often used with minoxidil but in some cases it can be used separately. Ideally only two treatments in a year are adequate, with each treatment taking place over a period of 6 weeks. Hair Joy 5% Solution is available in vials of 6ml that is to be applied once every day, on dry hair, for six consecutive weeks.
One way to ensure your hair grows long and healthy is to go a step further than shampooing by doing a scalp detox treatment. At times we forget that our scalp is living and breathing, and the hair strands are dead. We spend so much time, energy, and products on the hair on our head and neglect the reason why we have it in the first place; it grows from the scalp.
How to detox your scalp:
A scalp detox treatment includes massaging in a mask to exfoliate the scalp, which unclogs your pores of dead skin and removes toxins from the hair follicles, roots, and oil glands.
For a simple at home DIY scalp mask recipe, you will need:
1. 1 teaspoon of baking soda
2. 2 tablespoons of olive oil
3. 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
To prevent dry hair and scalp, this mask treatment is for a deep clarifying cleanse and should not be used more than once a month.
Step 1: Mix all ingredients in a small container
Step 2: Part your hair in small sections and apply the mask down each part on the scalp
Step 3: Massage the mask into the scalp in a gentle circular motion
Step 4: Cover your hair and scalp with a shower cap for 10 -15 minutes
Step 5: Shampoo and conditioner your hair as normal.
Ah, the senses! These five friends play a huge role in every person's life, including the state of their sex lives. Unfortunately, so many men tend to focus on how they affect one particular sense - for instance, sight, or how their physical presence registers with a potential or existing partner -that they often neglect the impact a man can have on the other four senses. But in fact, the other senses can play a big role in how a man is perceived by another. For example, a man who has a noticeable penis odor is going to be a turn-off no matter how physically imposing he may be. That's why a man needs to develop and maintain penis care strategies that address the problem of unwanted penis odor.
The penis odor problem
It's true that not every aroma that emanates from a manly penis is a problem. A certain amount of manly muskiness can have an intoxicatingly erotic effect on partners and can actually be a benefit. But when that aroma becomes an actual stench, some serious strategies are called for to fight it.
And it's natural that penis odor should be a problem. After all, the sweat glands in the area are those that produce an acrid odor (rather than the more neutral-smelling sweat glands found on arms and legs). And the heat generated by a thick thatch of pubic hair, plus two layers of clothing, means that odor is guaranteed.
So what are some strategies to keep penis odor at bay?
- Wash it off. Number one and very basic - be sure to wash the area regularly. And not just with a quick water rinse. Use a gentle but effective cleanser to really clean it off. Do not use soap with strong chemicals or scents; this can irritate delicate penis skin, and the pseudo-scents from the soap can actually worsen the odor. Also, be sure to wash the penis after sex - whether with a partner or after solo play.
- Dry it off. Putting clothes on a wet penis is inviting a fungal infection to develop - and that will simply worsen the penis odor problem.
- Wash the clothes. Sure, when he was a schoolboy, a guy could get away with wearing his underwear for a couple of days running or with donning the same pair of jeans day after day. Now that he's a man, those days are over. A clean pair of underwear every day is a must, and if trousers must be worn two or three days before being washed, at least space it out so that those days are not consecutive.
- Air it out. Assuming a guy has access to some privacy, he should air his penis out every day. Sleeping in the nude is an easy way to accomplish this.
- Change the bedclothes. Putting fresh linen on the bed at least once a week is crucial; otherwise, the penis will absorb odors that accumulate in the sheets rather quickly.
- Use care when selecting clothes. Clothes that are too tight make the penis sweat more, as do trousers that are too heavy. Lightweight pants that give the penis a little room can help cut down on persistent odor situations. Artificial fabrics, like rayon, don't allow the skin to breathe; natural fibers like cotton are much better.
- Manscape. Either keeping the pubic hair neatly trimmed or shaving it down to the skin can help cut down on the heat quotient in the area, and thus on the sweat and aroma.
- One of the most important strategies to fight penis odor is to daily apply a high quality penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to the member. The crème must contain vitamin A, as this vitamin has anti-bacterial properties that combat the bacteria that causes unruly penis odor. It also pays to use a crème with alpha lipoic acid, as that antioxidant will strengthen penis skin by fighting excess free radicals.
Irrfan Khan's saddening revelation about his health and diagnosis of Neuroendocrine tumour (NET) has undoubtedly created a rage amongst his fans, which is now being followed by good wishes for speedy recovery from his supporters all across social media.
The actor shared in an emotional Twitter post that he’s been diagnosed with NET, a rare tumour that develops from cells of the neuroendocrine system and grows predominantly in the digestive or respiratory tract - lungs, appendix, small intestine, rectum, and pancreas - it can occur in any part of the body.
Here is more on Irrfan’s disease:
What is NET?
A neuroendocrine tumor is characterized by a rapid and abnormal growth that happens in the nerve cells which produce hormones. Hormones control how different organs in the body work.
It is a condition wherein, endocrine cells, the hormone-producing cells of the body, develop a tumor in any part of the body - while it can can grow in lungs or the thymus, or more rarely, in the ovaries, kidneys, or testicles - the most common is lung, intestines, and pancreas.
What causes NET?
A neuroendocrine tumour is quite a rare disease, occurs in less than one per million cases. The exact cause is not known.
It can cause a myriad of symptoms, depending on where in the body the NET is.
Who can be affected with NET?
Did You Know?
Apple founder ‘Steve Jobs‘ died from the same disease in 2011. The tumour affected his pancreas.
Know The Different Types of NET:
Based on the organ that is affected, NET can vary a lot. When the chromaffin cells that produce adrenaline are affected, it is called Pheochromocytoma, and it is related to the stress levels of the body.
When a cell is formed abnormally under the skin and the hair follicles, it is called Merkel cell cancer. This is also called neuroendocrine carcinoma of the skin and the condition can occur anywhere in the body. The commonly occurring places include lungs, gastrointestinal tract, and brain.
The status of the tumour, cancerous (malignant) or noncancerous (benign), decides the survival rate. Often slow-growing and noncancerous, they can invade surrounding parts of the body and at times, turn cancerous and spread across the body. However, you can still choose to live a good quality life with strict modifications in diet and lifestyle. The changes are made after taking into consideration the symptoms of the tumor. The organ where the tumor is formed also matters.
How Is It Treated?
Treatment depends on the location of the tumour, its type, how severe it is and whether it has spread to other parts of the body. Usually, the first treatment choice is surgery to remove the tumour. And, if the NET cannot be removed, your will prescribed with a treatment that will not only relieve the symptoms but will also improve the quality of your life.
How can a NET be prevented?
The first thing you need to do for the prevention of NET is to curb stress. Stress affects the entire body severely.
A healthy lifestyle is what you need to stick to if you want to manage its symptoms during the treatment cycle. Your doctor will prescribe you to do exercises at least 4 days a week for a minimum of 30 minutes. You can also try a walk instead of strenuous exercises.
People with carcinoid syndrome may be advised to avoid food or activities that may trigger flushing, such as eating spicy food or drinking alcohol.
Indulge yourself in therapies that help in gaining more positive energy. If you are already affected by NET, eliminate all the sources of stress and get a good night's sleep every day. Join the support groups that make you grow strong and happy. After all, the mind is devised to do miracles when it is full of life and positive thoughts.
Is Irrfan Khan's tumour curable?
Dr Saumitra Rawat, HOD, Surgical Gastroenterology & Liver Transplant, Sri Ganga Ram Hospital, said, "NeuroEndocrine Tumour is an abnormal growth of Neuroendo cells which are present in bodies. When there is an abnormal growth, then it forms a tumor - Normally seen in intestine, pancreas, lung, thyroid and other parts of the body".
On commenting on Khan's case, he said, "It depends on the location of tumour, its size, and what is its mitotic index".
"Depending on where the tumour is localized, you can take it out surgically and the chances of cure are very high", Dr Rawat explained.
Actor Irrfan, who has been diagnosed with the disease is one of the most versatile actors in India, has also made a name for himself in the west, where he has been an important part of critically-acclaimed films such as ‘The Namesake’, ‘Jurassic World’, and ‘Life of Pi’. At home, the actor has delivered remarkable performances in films such as ‘Haasil’, ‘Paan Singh Tomar’, ‘Maqbool’, ‘Lunch Box’, ‘Piku’, and the most recent ‘Hindi Medium’.
Irrfan Khan is not just a disarmingly natural actor, but also an endearing human being -- honest and humble to the core. It’s time to stand together and pray for him a speedy recovery!
You want to eat something tasty but are scared for getting overloaded with fat.
Don’t you worry! Some healthy tips will help you choose best n healthiest out of menu card, provided you go for menu card instead of buffet( buffet are bad option you will end up eating much more than required.
Indian – Although Indian food tends to use a lot of legumes, vegetables, carbohydrates and spices, much of the food is prepared with clarified butter (ghee) or is fried.
Tips For healthier Indian options :
Italian- Italian food is usually associated with big portions, as well as pasta, breadsticks, pizza and cannolis. All of this can fit into a healthy lifestyle with a couple of swap outs, like asking for marinara instead of Alfredo sauce. For healthier Italian options, consider:
· Pizza margherita (tomatoes, basil and a small amount of mozzarella cheese)
or any vegetable pizza
· Roasted peppers, artichokes, or minestrone soup
· Whole wheat (AATA) , No Maida pasta
· Pasta primavera (with garden vegetables) or Capellini Pomodoro (pasta tossed with olive oil, garlic, fresh tomatoes and basil)
· Pasta with marsala wine sauce or marinara sauce
· Chicken marsala or piccata dishes
· Italian ices, melon, citrus fruit or Italian coffee
Chinese- food is one of the ethnic cuisines that have lots of vegetables in their dishes; however, many dishes have a great amount of salt, MSG, and fat because of the cooking methods used. For a healthier Chinese option, consider:
· Wonton or hot-and-sour soup
· Steamed dumplings or steamed vegetables
· Boiled, broiled, steamed, lightly stir-fried entrees with water chestnuts for some added crunch
· Dishes with lots of vegetables like chop suey
· Brown or steamed rice
· Sweet and sour sauce, plum or duck sauce (be careful of the sodium content)
Try to eat slowly and chew as much as possible. Enjoy your meal don't gallop. Drink water 10 mins after your food.
EAT HEALTHY LIVE HEALTHY !!
Drug addiction is one of the social menaces and in most people, what starts off as a result of peer pressure and trying to be cool ends up affecting lives significantly. It is not just social, but also affects financial, physical, emotional, and social well-being. The small periods of happiness given by the drug is followed by months and years of torment.
The National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) has identified that drug addiction causes chemical and structural changes in the brain, leading to dangerous and self-destructive behaviours. The brain’s response to stimulus like pleasure, joy, happiness, and pain are altered with constant drug abuse. For instance, the neurotransmitter called dopamine, which makes one feel good, is usually produced by the brain in small amounts. However, drugs increase this level to 2 to 10 times more, making the person feel extremely high and happy. Since the body is unable to reach the highest level of happiness on its own, the dependency on these drugs to feel good increases.
Repeated use of the drugs leads to increased dependency, wherein the brain refuses to feel good without reaching those high levels of dopamine. The issue is mostly seen in teenagers and young adults but can be seen in any age group.
October 2 is recognised as National Anti-Drug Addiction Day and nationwide campaigns and drives are done to help people overcome addiction. One of the main reasons a drive this size is required is because of the social stigma attached to the problem. Most families shun away from recognising it as a problem that can be easily treated, and so the affected person is sucked deeper into the problem.
Overcoming addiction: One of the main success factors for treating addiction is for the affected person to recognise that he or she is addicted and needs to get rid of the problem.
Drug abuse is a national social menace and needs more free admittance and management.