It's A wonderful experience With Doctor.The way sir speaks and Treat's Will give a wonderful experience.Actually this is my sec... Read more reviews
Greying of hair is the first sign of ageing. However, in some people this may occur much before the maturity age sets in. If the greying of hair happens in the late twenties or early thirties, it could either show early ageing or can be a sign of an underlying health condition. In most cases, stress and anxiety are the cause of the grey hair.
HOW IS GREYING HAIR DIAGNOSED?
The health care practitioner will examine the hair and do a physical examination of grey hair. He will ask for details of lifestyle, medical and family history to diagnose the condition.
HOW IS GREYING HAIR TREATED?
While hair colouring is one way of hiding the grey, one can also turn to a better diet to reverse the issue in case it is a vitamin deficiency related problem.
DID YOU KNOW?
Genetics is one of the major causes for greying hair issues.
Treatments for grey hair
Gray hair is a symptom of inadequate or improper protein intake. Your hair grows white when the melanin pigments are produced in low quantities. As people grow older they develop white hair which is a natural phenomenon. But sometimes, younger people who use certain hair products for their hairdos also get white hair. Known as premature graying of hair white hair can be very disappointing when apparent in your hair do.
The following may be some of the causes for your white hair-
1. Ageing – Growing old can make your hair grow white naturally.
2. Genetic-Premature graying of hair is often a genetic problem.
3. Stress or anxiety- Too much stress can be a factor responsible for white hair.
4. Inadequate sleep- Irregular sleeping patterns and spending sleepless nights can contribute to hair graying which may spoil your hair do.
5. Malnutrition or unhealthy lifestyle- Improper nutrition and unhealthy lifestyle can also result in white hair which may spoil your hair do.
6. Diseases- Certain diseases like thyroid can also cause your hair to grow white.
Premature graying of hair or gray hair can prove to be a great problem for teenagers as well as women who try out various hairstyles and hair dos. Especially when they are planning a hair do before a party or special event gray hair can prove to be a spoiler. Also, at times white hair or premature gray hair can be a very embarrassing problem for men too.
How to prevent white hair?
There are many remedies and home remedies for white hair. They are as follows-
1. People who are well nourished also sometimes develop white hair. Overexposure to sunlight can make your hair grow whiter. So if you cannot figure out your problem and wonder how to stop white hair from being apparent in your hair do, try and avoid overexposure to sunlight.
2. Teenagers suffering from premature graying of hair often wonder how to avoid white hair. Apart from trying home remedies for grey hair they should also make it a point to incorporate vitamins like vitamin A, vitamin B, minerals and proteins in their diet.
3. Home remedies for white hair such as massaging coconut oil onto your scalp can also help you to get rid of your white hair without cramping your hair do.
4. If you are wondering how to get rid of white hair you can try applying henna on your hair. You can consider adding black tea, lemon juice and yogurt to the mixture to get better results.
5. Avoiding antioxidants and nicotinamide can help you to get rid of premature graying of hair.
6. You can also use shikakai and reetha shampoo if you are wondering how to avoid white hair.
7. Amla also proves to be very useful for treating white hair.
Easy how to avoid white hair ways and home remedies for gray hair are provided by the top dermatologists in Agra, Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh etc. listed on Lybrate