The months of July and August comprise of the monsoon season. As per Ayurveda, this is the ideal opportunity for Pitta and Vata aggravation. All the warmth that gathers in the body in the summer is aggravated during the monsoon season. There are various skin diseases predominant in the rainy season. A basic learning of Ayurveda can help us anticipate and even treat difficult skin issues. According to Ayurveda, the skin has six layers, found externally as well as stretching out to the more profound levels of the body. A skin disease is established profoundly into different tissues, such as fat, muscles, blood and so forth.
Most skin treatments are for the outer part. These never reach to the more profound layers of the skin. Ayurveda dependably tries to find the disease by treating it, particularly as indicated by its cause. The disease being deep seated, it is hard to alter the issue rapidly. Ayurvedic skin treatments may take a couple of weeks to remove the indications. The cure is permanent. Here is a list of skin diseases, which can be effectively cured using Ayurvedic remedies.
- Pruritus: Pruritus is characterized as a sensation that incites the yearning to scratch. It is present in both the central and peripheral neural components. Nerve endings in the area of the dermo-epidermal junction transmit the sensation of itch by means of moderate conveying C filaments, and it is likely tweaked midway. Pruritus (Itch) is a typical displaying side effect of both essential skin diseases and basic restorative issue. Ayurveda can effectively treat pruritus.
- Papulosquamous eruptions: This is an eruptive scaly rash, now and again connected with itching. The primary driver might be Eczema, Psoriasis, Pityriasis Rosea, Lichen Planus, Drug Eruption. This is a very common skin disease which can be managed by Ayurveda.
- Erythroderma: This skin disease results in scaling of the majority of the body surface. Erythroderma patients might be systemically unwell accompanied by shivering because of loss of temperature and pyrexia. The pulse rate might get enhanced, and the blood pressure may become low because of volume consumption.
- Photosensitivity: Sunlight is responsible for causing numerous skin diseases. Photosensitization is less while exposed to ultraviolet radiation (UVR) and visible light. At the point when a rash is identified with daylight, then the parts influenced have a tendency to be light, uncovered destinations the face, especially the nose and the cheeks yet barring the eyelids.
- Psoriasis: Psoriasis is an inflammatory disease of the skin, characterized by erythematous plaques with expansive scales.
Ayurveda is a very effective branch of medicine and can be used to effectively treat skin disease